What's new

Where is Osama bin Laden ?

GHATAK

BANNED
Reaction score
While the ISAF fights AQ and Taliban, there seems to be no clue about the mastermind of 9/11 that is Osama bin laden.

And Mullah Omar, the chief of Taliban seems to be nowhere.

While US and NATO forces strongly belive that he is in Pakistan, I think Osama could be staying somewhere in the US. :undecided:

Please put in your comments on the possiblity of their where-abouts.

While the ISAF fights AQ and Taliban, there seems to be no clue about the mastermind of 9/11 that is Osama bin laden.

And Mullah Omar, the chief of Taliban seems to be nowhere.

While US and NATO forces strongly belive that he is in Pakistan, I think Osama could be staying somewhere in the US. :undecided:

Please put in your comments on the possiblity of their where-abouts.

I agreed with your opinion.
It’s now became contradictory as few of political elites and few of CIA officials statements showing that, he is dead or murdered.:coffee: If he is still alive then he may be enjoying the hospitality of his founders / producers, as prime guest in Washington.

He's Bush's fishing buddy at camp david.....

nahhh none of you could guess where he is, arre bhai he's in his true place of occupation which is HOLLYWOOD . LA . California

Guys I think we found our man...:yahoo:

01d462a5088f0daff0df43f2a2e542e2.jpg

I knew it , that it wasn't Tommy Lee or Kid Rock, BUT it was Osama that Pamela had crush on from the very begining...:crazy:

Last edited:
OBL is where Dr. Afia Siddiqui was for these past five years.

I think he is either dead , or never existed, or somewhere safe. He is certainly not in Pakistan and given the timing of his statements, they serve to support the US notion that WOT must go on
araz

I think he is either dead , or never existed, or somewhere safe. He is certainly not in Pakistan and given the timing of his statements, they serve to support the US notion that WOT must go on
araz

Exactly that’s right........... he is either dead or alive, but certainly he is a part of US strategy, to pressurizes Muslim countries specially Pakistan. Americans use him as guiding “laser-signature” that, where they wish to intervene or attack they produce clandestine report which assured Osama’s presence there.

many intelligence sources claim that Osama is dead because he got kidney problem back in 1998 and got dialysis in early 2001. most of dialysis patients cant survive more than 4-6 years. and if osama is still alive in that intense war zone, he must be some sort of ghost who can eat and digest cluster bombs, heavy rockets, guided munitions etc :cheesy:

^^^while we're at it - how about the muslim province of china in the extreme north. popping in and out of the border region there - very in-accessible.

I think I saw him yesterday in LA.. Together with Elvis...

C'mon... The logic of destroying an old man and with that finishing Al Qaida is unrealistic. Our beloved Palestinian (founder of Hamas) was terrorized, beated and ended in wheelchairs without being able to walk, talk or going to the toilet... And even if they finished him in his wheelchair while he left namaz (unarmed!) it did not stop Hamas. In reality it showed the real face of Israel or the west. They never cared about others and they never will. Maybe you can play the game for some time but you will end in the most horrible if we leave it to them. Destroying OBL will make the group more hidden en effective. In fact, every bombing that leads to victims adds more people to Al Qaida. And in reality there is not much different between Al Qaida and state terrorism like Guantanomo... So why should we side with these parties like Al Qaida, Taleban or the USA? We should make Pakistai economy healthy by more education and developmen. If that means destroying Al Qaida cells and answering attacks of the US and Afghanistani then so be it.

Back
Top Bottom