What's new

Where is Islam in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

Allah gave Holy Quran to decide. That is how to decide who is real Muslim.

Have you read Quran? If not follow Quran then how can call Muslim?

Thats what he would totally ignore to address me thinks...

A person not knowing the basics of who is a Muslim and who is not a Muslim wanting to discuss the Ruling system in Islam is like a man trying to reach the moon without knowing anything about rocket technology...

I dont expect him to understand half of what we are discussing here... One needs to know ABC before he can understand sentences...

Khair... who cares... We can continue our discussions amongst ourselves anyway... If he wants to call me a hypocrite abusing his position here as an admin, let him do so... He is obviously the example of secularist tolerance that is so widespread on this forum...

:coffee:
Right, who cares when you have no response and your arguments have been exposed for being hypocritical.

Typical of the Mullah brigade, and one of the reasons respect for Muslims continues to plummet world wide.

BTW, the post you were responding to has been answered already.

That is unacceptable - to unilaterally claim the superiority of one sect over others.

Please look at the sectarian violence in Iraq and Afghanistan and for Allah's sake end this nonsense or you'll drive Pakistan into the same morass - it is already happening.

Sunnis have a particular interpretation of Islam, and so do the other sects - leave it at that instead of making declarations of 'superiority'. Only Allah can make that determination and no Mullah, Ayatollah or Imam-e-Kaabah is Allah or has the authority to make that call.

I don't wanna talk about the superiority about any sect.

I know iraqies more then 25 years there was no sectarian violence there what soever before fall of baghdad . Allah gave us its book and we have the sunnah let's go back to them and see who has the sahih sunnah we don't mind

TARIQ

I don't wanna talk about the superiority about any sect.

I know iraqies more then 25 years there was no sectarian violence there what soever before fall of baghdad . Allah gave us its book and we have the sunnah let's go back to them and see who has the sahih sunnah we don't mind

TARIQ

Iraq was peaceful for 25 years because of a dictator, who committed many atrocities against the Shia and Kurds, and any Sunnis who challenged him.

That is hardly an example of harmonious existence.

Islamic sects have not come to agreement on what is the 'Sahih Sunnah' in 1400 years, what makes you think they will come to agreement any time soon now?

Simply, leave Shariah out of it and focus on the Quran and what it says, and stick to the simple commandments instead of making them complicated to serve your own purposes.

Equal rights for all means Equal Rights for ALL!

I am not Allah and I am not Prophet Muhammed (PBUH), and neither are you nor anyone else.Allah will decide when judgment day comes.
Thats why allah has send his book called "QURAN" which should give you an idea who is a muslim or not.
In the meantime the Ahmadis are not committing any crime, murder, rape or corruption because of their beliefs, so they should be allowed to practice and profess them freely.
They are certainly not representing Islam in a true manner. So as Muslims its our duty to guide them "Peacefully" if that does not work then let allah decide or his laws that he revealed in Quran.

Thats why allah has send his book called "QURAN" which should give you an idea who is a muslim or not.
They are certainly not representing Islam in a true manner. So as Muslims its our duty to guide them "Peacefully" if that does not work then let allah decide or his laws that he revealed in Quran.

You can 'guide them peacefully' by engaging them in discourse and argument, not by passing laws discriminating against them.

The laws against Ahmadis violate at least two messages of the Quran -

1. Equality of all
2. No compulsion in religion. By passing laws against them we are in fact trying to force them to change, and this is not 'peaceful guidance'.

AM

Admins and MODs

No one is trying to attack you guys personally. Please dont be over sensitive if you cant handle the facts.

Thank you

If we were so viloent shia would have been vanished since we r in over whiming majority and ruled a vast land uncontested. The viloence in iraq and elsewhere is for different reasons not only sects.

We take our guidance from quran and sunnah not only from quran, do u know quran also come to us via sunna?

TARIQ

Guys I think you are wasting time with him... Let him be... Only discuss with people who are willing to listen and understand... You need to have some calibre in the other person... Someone who creates a fuss over the issue that a "non muslim" cannot become the leader of an "Islamic" state and label others as hypocrites for such a reason does not deserve our energy... You say Salam to such people and look for another person...

We have a good community of believers here... Keep up the good work and avoid silly confrontation...

You can 'guide them peacefully' by engaging them in discourse and argument, not by passing laws discriminating against them.

The laws against Ahmadis violate at least two messages of the Quran -

1. Equality of all
2. No compulsion in religion. By passing laws against them we are in fact trying to force them to change, and this is not 'peaceful guidance'.

We have all rights to preserve our religion from being infested by different sects who are nothing but attention seekers.

Admins are not Islamic scholar. They should visit Masjid and learn about true Islam. Not try to interpret sura like they are expert.

According to them... if prophet mohammed PBUH is to come here... he would destroy 99% of mosques.
Images of few mosques used by terrorists in FOX NEWS and CNN does not represent 99% of all mosque.

assalam alaikum

Why ppl abuse mullahs coz they have done the job what Allah promised he will protect the deen and sompe cant take it

Mohammad bhai , i agree there r some ppl who just wanna create doubts while they don't have any knowledgy of islam or islamic system let's just ignore them ( i wonder can we ignore admins hope not get banned lol)

TARIQ

If we were so viloent shia would have been vanished since we r in over whiming majority and ruled a vast land uncontested. The viloence in iraq and elsewhere is for different reasons not only sects.

We take our guidance from quran and sunnah not only from quran, do u know quran also come to us via sunna?

TARIQ

I did not say that all Sunni were violent - I am merely pointing out what Saddam did.

But in the context of the discussion in this thread, I referred to some posters who have clearly argued for the superiority of the Sunni school of thought, and advocated imposing an Islamic System based on the Sunni school of thought, if consensus is not reached with the other sects, without consideration of the views of the other schools.

It is a clear call for reducing the status of 'non-Sunni's' to second class citizen status.

Guys I think you are wasting time with him... Let him be... Only discuss with people who are willing to listen and understand... You need to have some calibre in the other person... Someone who creates a fuss over the issue that a "non muslim" cannot become the leader of an "Islamic" state and label others as hypocrites for such a reason does not deserve our energy... You say Salam to such people and look for another person...

We have a good community of believers here... Keep up the good work and avoid silly confrontation...

Ah, still no response to the fact that your arguments were exposed for being hypocritical.

As Tech lahore pointed out earlier, when your arguments are destroyed and you have no response, you are reduced to making personal attacks.

And as Tech Lahore pointed out, it is good that people see the hypocrisy, sectarian and petty attitude you are promoting in the guise of an 'Islamic system'.

And 'Islamic System with equal rights for only those we approve of, and second class citizen status for everyone except Sunnis who agree with us'.

I did not say that all Sunni were violent - I am merely pointing out what Saddam did.

But in the context of the discussion in this thread, I referred to some posters who have clearly argued for the superiority of the Sunni school of thought, and advocated imposing an Islamic System based on the Sunni school of thought, if consensus is not reached with the other sects, without consideration of the views of the other schools.

It is a clear call for reducing the status of 'non-Sunni's' to second class citizen status.

This is my last response to u since u give wrong examples sorry, saddam didnot rule under islamic system he ruled under ba'ath ideology and he was brutal with everyone regardless of sect or religion Remember tariq aziz ( a christian ) was his close aid.

If i can remeber bush became president eventhogh algore collected more popular votes. was there any civil war in u.s can somebody help me?

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom