What's new

Where is INS Vikramaditya?

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The almost permanent location of the ship is near Karnataka state.
The Dock coordinates are 14.769879,74.142269.
This place already counts as North Arabian sea.
If the ship has moved at all, I don't think it has moved much far from home port
Can somebody check Google earth for map dates as the ship is still showing in the same location .

Last edited:
I am also thinking where it gone. Maybe floating near international water & 1000 miles away from our coast.

@HRK
@Mrc @balixd
نقشہ پہ پوزیشنیں دیکھو مجھے تو اب بھی پورٹ پہ ہی نظر آریا ہے؟

I am also thinking where it gone. Maybe floating near international water & 1000 miles away from our coast.
Check on Google earth.
Still showing on Dock

The almost permanent location of the ship is near Karnataka state.
The Dock coordinates are 14.769879,74.142269.
This place already counts as North Arabian sea.
If the ship has moved at all, I don't think it has moved much far from home port
Can somebody check Google earth for map dates as the ship is still showing in the same location .
Google earth has out dated imagery.....use usgs earth explorer or there is another one but can't recall it's name.....u cn download the imagery and view in quick gis app......i don't have access to the system right now....

Indian Aircraft carrier has no operational fighterjets which can fly and land back and india has not tested and have no experience of flying jets using aircraft carriers.

There are videos on youtube where Migs fly from it. Why would you have an aircraft career and no operational fleet that can fly from it...

Indian Aircraft carrier has no operational fighterjets which can fly and land back and india has not tested and have no experience of flying jets using aircraft carriers.
Are you vying for DG ISPR position? You would make a good candidate.

@HRK
@Mrc @balixd

Check on Google earth.
Still showing on Dock
Not sure if you know how google earth works, but then again , :pakistan:

@HRK
@Mrc @balixd

Check on Google earth.
Still showing on Dock
use marine traffic website though this website also show VIkramaditya at the same position
upload_2019-3-19_20-28-40.png

The point remains that the Ship's home port is already in North Arabian sea so why India is claiming to "Deploy" the ship in North Arabian sea when it was already always there?

Are you vying for DG ISPR position? You would make a good candidate.

Not sure if you know how google earth works, but then again , :pakistan:
Yeah i have a rough idea..But that is a secondary point.
Point is that the home port is already in North Arabian sea, so why claim that the ship has been deployed in North arabian sea when its always been there?

Back
Top Bottom