What's new

Where China Leads, India Follows?

china has done some mass massacres which India can never aim to do.. tiananmen square is one of those..
I am not even counting the millions of newly borns killed due to one child policy..

china has done some mass massacres which India can never aim to do.. tiananmen square is one of those..
I am not even counting the millions of newly borns killed due to one child policy..
Don't bring this mate...one child policy meant no killing of a child, not even a fetus where as in India baby girls are killed every day. You don't have to bring these topics. Remember we also had media campaign for 2 children only, does that mean we killed millions of 3rd child....

But you saying your view about India changed due to Indians is funny :D
How can anyone judge any country with few people ???

Ya it's true most of Indians don't like Chinese due to back stab in 1962 but nobody really hate China.

A few indians only? LOLOL, come to our SE Asia, indians (from india) with honesty is considered a rarity here.

Yeah, China back-stabbed of india is as guilty as the like of the 7 sisters lands of india who had never volunteer themselves to become part of india during her last 8000 years of existance, eventually were all annexed by India in the 70s.

LOLOL, indians' logic is as good as their lies!

A few indians only? LOLOL, come to our SE Asia, indians (from india) with honesty is considered a rarity here.
Yeah, China back-stabbed of india is as guilty as the like of the 7 sisters lands of india who had never volunteer themselves to become part of india during her last 8000 years of existance, eventually were all annexed by India in the 70s.
We like China and Chinese like us too but just its in pdf world where we hate . I personally like China , but not here

where can india get their money to power drive their space program when China's financial position is much stronger?
they have to cut corners in other areas to catch up!

we compare ourselves with nobody! not america or russia let alone india!

you are living in mid air! not in burning Kashmir. Just multiply 100=200 times the cases you mentioned that happened in China you will get the same no of cases happenING in india!

Well you mean to say Chinese doctors are better than Indian doctors ? :rofl::rofl::rofl: I dont know what made you think your doctor is a dog :rofl::rofl::rofl:

you cant even distinguish the difference between an animal and a human being!

We like China and Chinese like us too but just its in pdf world where we hate . I personally like China , but not here

many of our folks should know the real face of india that will surely turn them off!

you cant even distinguish the difference between an animal and a human being!
well you are comparing our doctor with your dogs , similar entities are compared any time , so according to your logic your doctors are dogs and those doctors are better than Indian doctors .
dont think your are only the smart one .
[/QUOTE]many of our folks should know the real face of india that will surely turn them off![/QUOTE]
As i said Chinese live in delusion and wet dreams :D

Jealousy brew loser!

Those western report are insulting Chinese space program by trying to group us with India.

US, RUSSIA and CHINA belong to same group!

India shall join South Korea and Japan.

Don't insult South Korea and Japan! :coffee:

True that bro! I've had run-ins with plenty of Indian 'ah nehs' in Singapore. Those chaps from India sure yak alot more than they actually deliver. Let's not get started on the numerous tea breaks they'll be taking in a single day.

Everytime China does something new, they have to announce they will be doing the same, just to save face lol, while hoping the issue will be forgotten within a year.

Don't insult South Korea and Japan! :coffee:

True that bro! I've had run-ins with plenty of Indian 'ah nehs' in Singapore. Those chaps from India sure yak alot more than they actually deliver. Let's not get started on the numerous tea breaks they'll be taking in a single day.

Everytime China does something new, they have to announce they will be doing the same, just to save face lol, while hoping the issue will be forgotten within a year.

And i have met many singaporeans as well.. they don't even know what hard work means.. what they do all day is plan about weekend spendings..

Next you will be telling us that you are actually a saint despite exhibiting the behaviour of a crook. Stop delusioning! LOLOL.

And i have met many singaporeans as well.. they don't even know what hard work means.. what they do all day is plan about weekend spendings..

LOL, if that is the case, how did we Singaporeans come to live in a first world metropolis while you Indians mostly live in third world slums? We built our country with our high level of organization and hard work. The same traits you can also see in the PRC. I'd rather hear a Japanese or a Chinese talk about our Singaporean work ethics. Those guys are our equals if not better. Nobody gets ahead by hearing the opinions of those behind them.

Kindly provide us with evidents? Or else it will only make you look like a liar.

Bro, you have missed the most potent behaviour of them, they are also being well known of taking advantage of others' good well and later cry foul of being the victim themselves.

Kindly provide us with evidents? Or else it will only make you look like a liar.

Bro, you have missed the most potent behaviour of them, they are also being well known of taking advantage of others' good well and later cry foul of being the victim themselves.

Yep I kena that one before too. Seen those types back in NUS days. Those cheap fellows will go up to locals, beg some poor fellows and get them to act as a guarantor for the bank loans they'd need to purchase laptops from the University. And once the deal is done, they'll disappear and change their numbers. The poor Sinkie who took the loan would end up paying off to the bank. Been at the receiving end before.

Thing is bro, these clowns never realized we are bringing them in just to maintain the racial balance. Dumb government policy to think these 'ah nehs' will make good Singaporeans. The real talent we need is those guys coming in from China. But I get Indian 'nehs' telling me "Oh your government invited us here because we are more talented than Singaporeans". If that was really the case, Mumbai should be looking like Shanghai by now and be on every level with Singapore in terms of competitiveness, not the pathetic third world slum it is right now.

Back
Top Bottom