What's new

Where can I get a manji or charpai in the US??

Reminds me of an old time Punjabi movie dialogue ( can't remember if it was Rangeela or Zareef ). Does anyone remember ?

MANJI KITHAY DAVEIANA ?

It was Munawar Zareef!!

Maye Kerray Passay Javan
Manji Kithay Davan

Great Movie!!!!

hmmm ask some Indo-Pak-Bangla people there....they can help u yaar..In :enjoy:between best of luck

Please visit manjaafactory dotcom I handcraft manjaa / charpoy in the USA. You can customize the charpoy to your style. Thank you for your support and interest.

Basically I hate matresses and beds. The sleep you get on a charpai is superior and I like it better. The question is where can I get my hands on one in the US?

manji.jpg

Ethan Alan is owned by Pakistani guy, ask him to make you one

go to nearby forest ,cut off some wooden logs and carve out what you want,can use synthetic ropes for nawar

Very newB answer. The fibers to makes these can only be found on the river banks of the sub continent.

ok bytch get one thing straight ..pakistan is a sub group of india ....pakistan starts at the same level as india so they have the same skin tones ....sun hits from top to bottom .NOT LEFT TO RIGHT..india has a billion people and is bigger ( range of skin tones) even if you chop the bottom part of india off ..india will still have people that look pakistani because it has more people ...the people you are refering to are middle east ( orginally europeans mixed) descent that fled middle east because they got no justice...so dont claim india in one category ...north pakistan is refugees that dont want to mix with **** clans ....."to your other comment about india about africans " im indian and im lighter than you ..bring it on bytch

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom