What's new

When will the F-7s be replaced?

wellfor the argument between Sir. TopGun and nightrider_saulat, both of you guys are right !
i mean nightrider, the F7PGs are eventually going to be repalced by the JF 17 but as Sir.TopGun said that these are new planes and are not going to be repalced soon. no one can give the exact timeline as yet but the priorities can be set as:
A5
F7
Mirages (without ROSE upgrades)
Mirages remaing fleet
F7PG!!

now by the time it wil come to F7PG, they will be requiring a retirement.
so to conclude, it will be JF that is going to repalce F7PGs but this is not going to happen any time soon. the F7PG are to stay for some good time!!
i hope this sort the argument!!

regards!

wellfor the argument between Sir. TopGun and nightrider_saulat, both of you guys are right !
i mean nightrider, the F7PGs are eventually going to be repalced by the JF 17 but as Sir.TopGun said that these are new planes and are not going to be repalced soon. no one can give the exact timeline as yet but the priorities can be set as:
A5
F7
Mirages remaing fleet
F7PG!!

so to conclude, it will be JF that is going to repalce F7PGs but this is not going to happen any time soon. the F7PG are to stay for some good time!!

regards!

Thx brother for clearing things up for our friend!:cheers:

A5
F7
Mirages remaing fleet
F7PG!!

regards!

yeah i totally agree with you i think it will stay for more upto 10 years

are they able to be operated in the age of 5th generation jet .Most of euro A F are retiring their fleet of mig 21

are they able to be operated in the age of 5th generation jet .Most of euro A F are retiring their fleet of mig 21

The 5th generation fighter is busy curing its skin desease.

For the time being F7PGs can face off with the MiG21 counterparts across the fence for atleast the coming decade.

And for this job it seems quite capable

Last edited:
well we have F-7Ps and F-7PGs in our inventory

when enough JF-17s will be inducted @ of 1-2 Sqdns / year starting in 2010, the A-5s and F-7Ps and Mirage Rose I/IIs sqdns will re-equip with the JF-17s, so we r looking at at least 2-4 years before these a/c are retired.

the Mirage Rose IIIs and the F-PG sqdns will carry-on for a bit longer until the F-16s Blk-52s, further upgraded F-16s and the FC-20s come on line.

so people - pls be patient! - one thing i can assure you, it will happen in our life-times!

well we are not in a hurry as Sir FATMAN said,
it will take time but will eventually be done once the JF17 is mature and in enough numbers to meet enemies aggression!
FC20 and F16 induction will be another factor effecting there phase out time line,,

regards!

well we are not in a hurry as Sir FATMAN said,
it will take time but will eventually be done once the JF17 is mature and in enough numbers to meet enemies aggression!
FC20 and F16 induction will be another factor effecting there phase out time line,,

regards!

but I agree to 1st point but High end will replace high end not low end

but I agree to 1st point but High end will replace high end not low end
well the FC20 wont have much high end things to replace as a matter of fact!!
it is not like we will indict one plane for every one being phased out, the quality do matter.
JF17 will fill in for numbers and F16 and FC20 will add the power punch, that how it will work and lead to eventual retirement of entire old fleet!

rregards!

Mirage will stay for long, because thats the only ac PAF has for navel operation which is married with huge inventory of exocet missiles.Its not that bad platform. Plus recently upgraded for air refueling and ROSE. I see longer then expected role of Mirage in PAF navel wing.

mirage will stay more then 10 years and ithink paf waiting for complistion of chaines advance plate form becaus the jf 17 is not much effectiv aganest iaf and they are working on jf17 advance model and an other thing after completly geting platinum based smart boomb pakistan spend much more funds on airforce it will be happen in next 3 to 4 years i hope

Mirage will stay for long, because thats the only ac PAF has for navel operation which is married with huge inventory of exocet missiles.Its not that bad platform. Plus recently upgraded for air refueling and ROSE. I see longer then expected role of Mirage in PAF navel wing.

mirage will stay more then 10 years and ithink paf waiting for complistion of chaines advance plate form becaus the jf 17 is not much effectiv aganest iaf and they are working on jf17 advance model and an other thing after completly geting platinum based smart boomb pakistan spend much more funds on airforce it will be happen in next 3 to 4 years i hope

the first jf-17(blockI,II) will replace all mirages(including rose and non-rose),A-5,f-7Ps PGs will be replace later​

well we have F-7Ps and F-7PGs in our inventory

when enough JF-17s will be inducted @ of 1-2 Sqdns / year starting in 2010, the A-5s and F-7Ps and Mirage Rose I/IIs sqdns will re-equip with the JF-17s, so we r looking at at least 2-4 years before these a/c are retired.

the Mirage Rose IIIs and the F-PG sqdns will carry-on for a bit longer until the F-16s Blk-52s, further upgraded F-16s and the FC-20s come on line.

so people - pls be patient! - one thing i can assure you, it will happen in our life-times!

this is probably the best explanation you can get friends!!

so again as Sir. FATMAN said:
people - pls be patient!

regards!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom