What's new

When will Pakistan join SCO Group? - Will it help?

freed0m

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have a simple question and I cannot find the answer of why Pakistan is delaying it, when are we going to Join the SCO Group? and will it help our current situation?

I have a simple question and I cannot find the answer of why Pakistan is delaying it, when are we going to Join the SCO Group? and will it help our current situation?

The decisions on Russia and China will make announce anytime to let Pakistan become full fledged member in the security of Central/S Asia. Russia and China strongly support Pakistan. It will take times sooon.

Still meeting ongoing exchanging. Someone mention he heard on ARY news or others sources, Pakistan will join SCO next month. Just wait and see.

and will it help our current situation?

Solving situations by overnight or next days, the answer is nope. It will take alot of process and patient.

I would love to see Pakistan ordering S-300/S400, more intelligent sharing, and major exercises jointly. :)

When India will allow Russia to Allow Pakistan in..

May 13th, 2011

Global Network reporter Zhong Weidong, according to Russian news agency reported May 12 news, Russian President De Meide Medvedev in the Kremlin with President Zardari of Pakistan signed a joint statement after the meeting, the joint statement said that Russia welcomes Pakistan to participate in the activities of the SCO and to support Pakistan joined the Shanghai Cooperation Organization will.

statement that “Russia welcomes the activities of Pakistan’s participation in the SCO, and reiterated in the joint consent of all Member States, Russia supported Pakistan’s willingness to join the SCO.”

two presidents also raised in the statement, endorsed the development of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Russia and Tajikistan Quartet dialogue. The two sides reiterated that the SCO and in close cooperation, wish to further strengthen cooperation within the framework of the Quartet.

Russian president says Russia’s support for Pakistan to join SCO | 2jJj.CoM

You got the answer?

^ The answer is..... it's a conspiracy theory!

What is SCO membership going to do for Pakistan? What has it done for the CARs perhaps it shields them from NATO, but even that is uncertain.

As of now SCO needs to develop more, more economic cooperation, perhaps military bloc like NATO, mutual defense treaties, when SCO matures to that level then perhaps major benefits can be reaped.

well i think it would not be difficult to join SCO under the changing scenario of this region

It was difficult to join couple of years back but now for the first time in 40 years we are once again talking with Russia and held high level meetings with them in recent years. I think SCO will benefit all nations if Pakistan joins it

Only worrying part is, it will not become like NATO if relationships between Pakistan and India remains like that since India too will join SCO soon and both nations may not be collaborating with each other

Back
Top Bottom