What's new

When Indian Army troops kissed the ground on re-occupying territory in Arunachal

Kissed the land or kissed Chinese a$$ and later holded his ears as a punishment with a black and blue face :lol: I have a pictures to show as a proof but indians says that's Phake photoshop.
Entertainment thread.

Yes, and it would continue in the foreseeable future. :lol:
Both, Indian posters as well as Pakistani cheerleaders make extreme claims. I think the truth lies somewhere in between.

For instance, regarding 2020 clash, Indians claimed that the Chinese dead were multiple times the Indian dead. And Pakistani posters (including now mod @PakSword) claimed that there was not a single Chinese casualty and later dishonestly denied making the claim of zero Chinese casualty. My surmise is that Chinese casualties were higher but not as high as Indians claim.

My conclusions are based on behaviour during Doklam standoff. How the Chinese did nothing except issuing warnings for 70 odd days.

Both, Indian posters as well as Pakistani cheerleaders make extreme claims. I think the truth lies somewhere in between.

For instance, regarding 2020 clash, Indians claimed that the Chinese dead were multiple times the Indian dead. And Pakistani posters (including now mod @PakSword) claimed that there was not a single Chinese casualty and later dishonestly denied making the claim of zero Chinese casualty. My surmise is that Chinese casualties were higher but not as high as Indians claim.

You quoted me, but your post has hardly any relevance to my posts.

My conclusions are based on behaviour during Doklam standoff. How the Chinese did nothing except issuing warnings for 70 odd days.
You might wanna share satellite pictures of Doklam before and after the scuffle. Let the infrastructure on both sides speak for itself.

Indian soldiers attack and kill 4 unarmed chinese negotiators.

Chinese attack indian soldiers and wipe them out. Indians run away leaving their dead and wounded behind

India makes up lies about victory

Thats all there really needs to be said about this

Back
Top Bottom