What's new

When I captured the man who would be Pakistan’s Air Chief - Lt Gen H S Panag

Flt Lt (later ACM) Parvaiz Mehdi Qureshi’s fighter aircraft was shot down in 1971 , he was saved by Indian Army and held as POW but released Later . In 1997, he was appointed the 8th Chief of Pakistan Air Force .

View attachment 693971

posted million times,
if butt hurt is so incontrollable, look for some vedic cure.

Flt Lt (later ACM) Parvaiz Mehdi Qureshi’s fighter aircraft was shot down in 1971 , he was saved by Indian Army and held as POW but released Later . In 1997, he was appointed the 8th Chief of Pakistan Air Force .

View attachment 693971
Ofcourse during war, we lose some planes, the enemy loses some planes... Big deal? However, please tell me how many aircrafts were shot down by IAF of PAF and what was IAF's toll?

Another day another useless thread started by an Indian about Abhinandan. This tells me that 27 February still haunts Indians, they're unable to sallow what happened back then and how Abhinandan was captured. Therefore, time to time such threads surface, which is nothing but a desperate attempt to level the score, but it ain't going to happen - sorry !!!

Whats Indians need to do is to learn how to accept the reality and move on with life, because there is no point of being delusional after watching Bollywood crap.

Abhinandan was captured
I found a photo of him which I saw for first time today...
abhinandan.jpg

Looks like the Kashmiris really beat the poor chap hard... Abhi was lucky Pakistan Army rescued him.

I found a photo of him which I saw for first time today...
View attachment 693985

Looks like the Kashmiris really beat the poor chap hard... Abhi was lucky Pakistan Army rescued him.

LOL, google his video wherein he's beaten up by people from all directions and how Pakistan Arm forces protected him.

Ofcourse during war, we lose some planes, the enemy loses some planes... Big deal? However, please tell me how many aircrafts were shot down by IAF of PAF and what was IAF's toll?
Then the wars end as the objectives are achieved or enemy surrenders or ceasefires. So what is the outcome of those wars between India and Pakistan?

Then the wars end as the objectives are achieved or enemy surrenders or ceasefires. So what is the outcome of those wars between India and Pakistan?

Outcome is that a country 7 times larger couldn't do anything about its smaller rival.

Why don't you take on someone your own size?

IMHO, those were just continuation of battles. We still have not fought a decisive and final war. And it is only a matter of few years when we have one...

Outcome is that a country 7 times larger couldn't do anything about its smaller rival.

Why don't you take on someone your own size?
We divided u into two pieces, what more you want?
We can't invade and occupy Pakistan as that will be against international law.
If that were the case China would have invaded Taiwan or US would have finished Cuba.

Last edited:
IMHO, those were just continuation of battles. We still have not fought a decisive and final war. And it is only a matter of few years when we have one...
It's precisely to avoid war Pakistan built nukes and resorting proxy war in Kashmir instead of military confrontation. This is precisely Pakistan avoided hitting any military target on 27th Feb. So I don't think Pakistan wants to fight a war with India.

We divided u into two pieces, what more you want?
We can't invade and occupy Pakistan as that will be against international law.
If that were the case China would have invaded Taiwan or US would have finished Cuba.

Cuba and Taiwan also don't thrash USA and China daily on the border. Nor they drop bombs on American and Chinese territory

You took benefit of a situation which was overwhelmingly in your favor. Not going to happen again. That is past

Future is India getting thrashed by Pakistan and China

Back
Top Bottom