What's new

When Barak 8 was made by Pakistan......LOL

Bad Guy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

For "friends" who call Indian Media idiotic, "pak ki naapak sazish" must have an eye here
(Plus I got other video about ababeel where they were showing Mumbai in Gujarat, Nagpur in MP and Delhi in Haryana! :rofl:)

upload_2017_1_26_22_26_55.png

according to them Barq with Pakistan.............. :dance: they even taken out some of the helicopters

according to them its laser guided missile....................:D

upload_2017_1_26_22_30_47.png

ducking as the missile is going to be launched

upload_2017_1_26_22_31_47.png

missile away

upload_2017_1_26_22_33_17.png

:rofl:

cant take it any more...........................
Suicidal! :suicide:
@Windjammer @Areesh

My heartiest "Ex Indian" fellows", I won't spoil your party now by saying,
  1. You lost more land to India than you earned.
  2. Started with Gibraltar to acquire Kashmir and ended up with defending Lahore.
  3. Or casualties higher on your side.
Enjoy the stuff! :enjoy:

Sorry to disappoint you we are living in different times and era. We have lost few battles but still war is not over so one day shoe will be on the other foot. Have a party for the time being as time is not on your side.

Sorry to disappoint you we are living in different times and era. We have lost few battles but still war is not over so one day shoe will be on the other foot. Have a party for the time being as time is not on your side.
And where's the time that's not on our side is flowing to?? Rawalpindi boys must be very lucky to have fools like you in the country

++ and before going out of the way and saying all this cr@p of the war is still not over please remember - the last four war that we both fought are long over and we won all of them. Tell this to the fools in your media who prepare such videos for the general awam of the Pakistan.

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lmao The way she goes to ride that balloon...Lollywood animation technology.
If they broadcast this video enemy will automatically surrender...

For "friends" who call Indian Media idiotic, "pak ki naapak sazish" must have an eye here
(Plus I got other video about ababeel where they were showing Mumbai in Gujarat, Nagpur in MP and Delhi in Haryana! :rofl:)

upload_2017_1_26_22_26_55.png

according to them Barq with Pakistan.............. :dance: they even taken out some of the helicopters

according to them its laser guided missile....................:D

upload_2017_1_26_22_30_47.png

ducking as the missile is going to be launched

upload_2017_1_26_22_31_47.png

missile away

upload_2017_1_26_22_33_17.png

:rofl:

cant take it any more...........................
Suicidal! :suicide:
@Windjammer @Areesh
Indian fan made video :D where is the logo of the channel ?

Back
Top Bottom