What's new

When a terrifying new weapon was born

and the desins were found in 5000 year old Vedic history

Lol. Indians and the super-weapon dreams....... most probably a malu colonel farted near gayari sector and it melted the ice...... give it to R&AW to publicize it as a 'super weapon test'....

After the pigeon episode, I don't buy shit......

Lol. Indians and the super-weapon dreams....... most probably a malu colonel farted near gayari sector and it melted the ice...... give it to R&AW to publicize it as a 'super weapon test'....

Even our farts can cause avalanches and kill Pakistani soldiers ..... So no need of weapons anymore .

Proud of us mallus .

This conspiracy article is posted and beaten to bush many times. Even if such weapon system exists, I do not believe government will acknowledge it lest accepting its usage.

Come up with authentic article..

I guess you'll enjoy this. Absolutely hilarious.
BlackAdder Season Four: Corporal Punishment

Coincidentally I watched that episode just two weeks ago, before deleting all four Blackadder series from my hard-drive . I find Blackadder or anything with Rowan Atkinson in it, for that matter, absolutely lame. I really enjoy Biritish comedies. I have watched all the seasons of Yes Minister, Yes PM, The Good Life, To the Manor born and even the more recent IT crowd. But I never understood how can they have an audience for lame sh*t like that. No offense intended.

u were actually looking to buy shit !

Coincidentally I watched that episode just two weeks ago, before deleting all four Blackadder series from my hard-drive . I find Blackadder or anything with Rowan Atkinson in it, for that matter, absolutely lame. I really enjoy Biritish comedies. I have watched all the seasons of Yes Minister, Yes PM, The Good Life, To the Manor born and even the more recent IT crowd. But I never understood how can they have an audience for lame sh*t like that. No offense intended.
Well i quite liked all four seasons especially the characters played by Hugh Laurie. Its a period comedy and as is the case with any book, some like it some don't.
btw have you watched M*A*S*H?
Thats my all time favorite show.

most probably a malu colonel farted near gayari sector and it melted the ice......
So then we don't need WMDs. A fart from an Indian colonel is enough to spell doom for the PA!
others-234.gif
Oh yeah! :P

Well, true.... until you hear of a Kashmiri's (AJK) fart, fresh off the Nehari dayg! :D

Buttsrong, would you like to indulge us a little on the mechanics of this mysterious super fart? :cheesy:

@Armstrong

So then we don't need WMDs. A fart from an Indian colonel is enough to spell doom for the PA!
others-234.gif
Oh yeah! :P

True or not, just the thought that weather manipulation can be used as a weapon sends shivers down my spine.

Just imagine, all those earth quakes, tsunamis, heat waves, floods...

I just hope world realizes what they are doing to our planet !

Defence News - India fast-tracks work on Laser Weapons to bring down Drones

India's DRDO is working on an ambitious project of developing a self-contained HMV-mounted Laser weapon system that will auto-seek and destroy UAVs upto a range of 5km under normal environmental conditions. With further R&D, the system will eventually be an all-weather, day & night weapon.
7_img113115093931.jpg

• India's DRDO is working on an ambitious project of developing a self-contained HMV-mounted Laser weapon system that will auto-seek and destroy UAVs upto a range of 5km under normal environmental conditions. With further R&D, the system will eventually be an all-weather, day & night weapon.

To execute the project on a fast track basis, the DRDO has identified flaws in system design and technology gaps and is making serious effort to collaborate with an International partner for joint research and development of this weapon system.

The weapon system the DRDO is pursuing will be a very powerful 100-kw Class Directed Laser beam that will have the ability to take down much more than just UAVs. The United States govt. has awarded Lockheed Martin to design and develop a 60-kw electric laser weapon that if successfully tested will be mounted on a truck to keep it highly mobile. Laser Weapon systems have the ability to shoot down fast moving rockets, artillery and mortar shells and also slow moving UAVs.

China on the other hand has successfully developed a 10-kw anti-drone laser weapon system which is to be used in urban areas. Its primary role will be to bring down mini-UAVs like quad copters and hand launched drones which could be used by terrorists. The Chinese laser weapon has an effective range of 2km.

The US Navy has deployed a laser weapon system on active service on board the USS Ponce which is an Austin-Class amphibious transport dock. It is a 50-kw weapon system that can seek and destroy drones and missiles.

For now,Vehicle Mounted Laser Dazzler was shown,

defexpo-laser-beam.jpg

defexpo-laser-jeep-close.jpg

This one is 1 KW Laser Enabled Remote Disposal System,which can expode mines and other surface laid ordinances

defexpo-laser-jeep.jpg

Back
Top Bottom