What's new

What's your avatar & why ...who's got the best avatar on PDF

i reply you and inform you story of bili you don't get it per subah a ker wo dekhty hi samajh jay ga or humy galiyoon se nawazy ga :D

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

guru ki ex.gf ab dhandha kerti hai :rofl:

tumblr_l1wegzDox21qz7q2t.jpg

bhai jaan meri ex Supreme Court Me Lawyer hai??????????

Kon sa supreme court Indian ya Pakistani???:what:

waise kya fark parta hai... billi mast hai na...:rofl:

mere azeez hamvatno & tharkee doston ????????

aap sab ka karam hee mujhe bar BAR bula leta hai ...waise yaar aap to chor do becharee bill ko????????

main ek bara hee relegous type ka bandaa hoon ...kyon chiyrgupt ki kitaab me mera naam kharaab kerwaana chate ho??????

We are trying very hard to get (yet) another thread of yours closed...

Hail tharkeepan!!!

bhai aap batao to ki maine kya kiya :azn:, main naye naye orignal / educational type ke thread kholta hai:angel: ...but but but mere FREIND'S mante hee nahee :angry:, ab aur kuch nahee to jaanwaron se hee meree cheer bana kar chear rahe hain ...:cry:

bhai aap batao to ki maine kya kiya :azn:, main naye naye orignal / educational type ke thread kholta hai:angel: ...but but but mere FREIND'S mante hee nahee :angry:, ab aur kuch nahee to jaanwaron se hee meree cheer bana kar chear rahe hain ...:cry:
hahahah :taz:suruwat to aapse hi hoti hein

i have chosen my name cause i like sparrows . they are cute n innocent like me :angel:
and my dp shows a muslim warrior . showing muslim history . i love to read islamic history.
i like dp of hembo !

God i'm missing Divya , she really exelled when there is talk off vampaires ????????

on the other hand swati & jana have one of the cutest avatar's here also i dont remember the name of that isrealy lady there's that lady in her avatar which is quite stunning to say.

Thanks.. :)

My avatar is Al Pacino from Godfather.

I like the cold blooded evil character in him which justifies his own righteousness in the popular gangster movie.

Back
Top Bottom