What's the type of this missile/bomb?

BLACKEAGLE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Jordan
At 22:22

fq8f.png

@500 @Aeronaut @ANTIBODY @gambit and anyone else can help.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
At 22:22? Are you talking about bombs being dropped from the C-130? The ones with parachute?

It's obvious, I'm taking about the red bomb/missile demonstrated on the ground.

At 22:22? Are you talking about bombs being dropped from the C-130? The ones with parachute?

It's obvious, I'm taking about the red bomb/missile demonstrated on the ground.

It could also be an improvised fire extinguisher, its not visible enough to make any sense out of it.

It could also be an improvised fire extinguisher, its not visible enough to make any sense out of it.

:woot:
What? It's obviously an A2G bomb, I can see 97% of it at 22:22-22-25. I just want to know it's type..

USAMICOM MTR-15 BATS (Ballistic Aerial Target System), originally known as SPT-B (Selectable Performance Target - Ballistic), is a low-cost system for troop training with low- and medium-altitude air-defense systems.
USAMICOM MTR-15 BATS

bats-430-0508.jpg

Like skeet shooting pigeons for shoulder-fired missiles, the Army’s Ballistic Aerial Target System (BATS) provides low-cost rockets that simulate the speed and trajectory of cruise missiles. Since they evade radar by speeding at low altitudes, then quickly plunge to attack from on high, BATS targets force soldiers armed with Stinger or Avenger missiles to respond quickly and knock the droids from the sky.
5 Superhero Kamikaze Mods for Military Target Practice (With Video) - Popular Mechanics

Looks like just a prop to me...

USAMICOM MTR-15 BATS (Ballistic Aerial Target System), originally known as SPT-B (Selectable Performance Target - Ballistic), is a low-cost system for troop training with low- and medium-altitude air-defense systems.
USAMICOM MTR-15 BATS

bats-430-0508.jpg

5 Superhero Kamikaze Mods for Military Target Practice (With Video) - Popular Mechanics

Guys, I'm sure it's a A2G bomb with a pointed head like a kinetic tank projectile, but only wanted it's name though. However, thank you all for your tries.

@BLACKEAGLE mate i cant watch vids in mobile. But i'm sure i can help if you post a capture

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom