What's new

Whats the deal with /r/wallstreetbets and can Pakistani's benefit?

Yea I'll switch for sure. There's a 2 week transfer period for all securities. So ill do it when this all wears down.
I've never used Robinhood, as it's not available in canada, but I've heard it's probably the best investment app available.

It's a shame they ruined their entire reputation on this stunt.

Their IPO is probably either gonna be a let down for them, or is just outright no longer possible.

I've never used Robinhood, as it's not available in canada, but I've heard it's probably the best investment app available.

It's a shame they ruined their entire reputation on this stunt.

Their IPO is probably either gonna be a let down for them, or is just outright no longer possible.

Will probably depend on how the drama plays out to see if there will be a discernible impact on their IPO

Sure if copium makes you happy

Well, the Chinese do like Opium....I mean Copium. :D

The Brits made billions if not trillions by exchanging Opium for gold, silver, tea and other Chinese products. :lol:
Will probably depend on how the drama plays out to see if there will be a discernible impact on their IPO

Their IPO is ruined. Mark my words.

I mean, over 50% of their user base owned GME, and that's a huge base to piss off.

But yeah, depending on how they handle it, and how lenient the feds decide to be, they may just barely squeeze by.

The Brits made billions if not trillions by exchanging Opium for gold, silver, tea and other Chinese products. :lol:

Your mom loves the opium I’m feeding her

When will people do something similar to Silver and Gold?? @blueazure I heard there was something going on like this in the silver market?

I think their IPO is ruined as well, but @tower9 Does have a good point.

Your mom loves the opium I’m feeding her

Well, I knew you were gonna say this sooner or later. You Chinese are all the same. When you lose any argument, you all go back to your ancestral roots of being a rice farmer. :lol:
I think their IPO is ruined as well, but @tower9 Does have a good point.

Ummm him feeding opium?? LOL

This guy knows not what he's talking about. RH is ruined. He doesn't even invest in the stock market. Why should we take him seriously.

Well, I knew you were gonna say this sooner or later. You Chinese are all the same. When you lose any argument, you all go back to your ancestral roots of being a rice farmer. :lol:

This guy knows not what he's talking about. RH is ruined. He doesn't even invest in the stock market. Why should we take him seriously.
You’re just spitting out nonsensical jibberish now. Go home little boy.

Yes I do have stocks and I am on the WSB sub dummy. Lmao

Can we all calm down, and get back on topic?

Anyway, I wonder how the exec's over at GAMESTOP are doing.

I know that AMC is probably celebrating, because Wallstreetbets pretty much helped them wipe out half a billion dollars worth of debt.

Back
Top Bottom