What's new

What's next warship designs for Vietnam Navy in future?

Yahont_MAKS-2011_01.JPG

Yahont_MAKS-2003_12.jpg

This is nice, but no stealth, its the typical Molniya design. The 8 yakhont are definitely a plus.

They developed two variants but subsonic won.

I like the Indian approach going for speed and still can make it smart which is mostly software. Brahmos hypersonic is unstoppable.

Vietnam has poor people, but no starvation.
Even poor people is ready to defend the country.

This is a bad attitude. @Hu Songshan @Horus

Don't worry my friend . Go for Shivalik class frigate . It's very stealthy and deadly for your adversary. Since we both have common enemy and common interest. This will be a great boost for your Navy. We can also provide our Vietnam mates with world's most deadliest missile system and world's most advanced missile defence system.
Don't worry about money . Sure credit line will be increased by Indian Government. We gave handsome aid to our IOR island nations. For our good strategic partner veitnam we will give more. Hope the plans are already in place after your officials visits to India and meeting with our PM . Brahmos can cripple any navy's battle plan like a charm. Even in future also you can get all the stuff available to Indian Navy. Which is expanding its independent ship building capacity and development of high tech missile technology. :)

All the best our strategic partner :fans:

What about this Indian Navy multirole cost effective corvette
Indian Navy Wants 6 New Indian-built Missile Corvettes

Looks nice, is there any drawings of the ship?

Don't worry my friend . Go for Shivalik class frigate . It's very stealthy and deadly for your adversary. Since we both have common enemy and common interest. This will be a great boost for your Navy. We can also provide our Vietnam mates with world's most deadliest missile system and world's most advanced missile defence system.
Don't worry about money . Sure credit line will be increased by Indian Government. We gave handsome aid to our IOR island nations. For our good strategic partner veitnam we will give more. Hope the plans are already in place after your officials visits to India and meeting with our PM . Brahmos can cripple any navy's battle plan like a charm. Even in future also you can get all the stuff available to Indian Navy. Which is expanding its independent ship building capacity and development of high tech missile technology. :)

All the best our strategic partner :fans:

Don't say more mate, give me a dozen please and don't forget the low interest credit line.

India rocks baby !!!!!! :yahoo:

Currently not but may be they improved Saryu Class Patrol Vessel with more Stealth Feature, better armed, more sensor packed with better propulsion.

For good result Veitnam can open a new supply line in India to built ships for their navy . With good help from experienced Indian ship yard more and more ToT will help you for improving your Navy with very cost effective methods. Most importantly without compromising on quality unlike other country .

Don't say more mate, give me a dozen please and don't forget the low interest credit line.

Why not :enjoy:

For good result Veitnam can open a new supply line in India to built ships for their navy . With good help from experienced Indian ship yard more and more ToT will help you for improving your Navy with very cost effective methods. Most importantly without compromising on quality unlike other country .

Why not :enjoy:

You mean a Viet shipyard in India? That's not a bad idea actually. :cheers:

A Pakistani guy told me the other day that I'm an India lover, YESSS, I'm an India lover and proud of it. Cheers :tup::tup::tup:

Kolkata, Kamorta and Arihart, took a while, but the babes are now coming out steadily.
Way to go India. :cheers:

You mean a Viet shipyard in India? That's not a bad idea actually. :cheers:

May be . But what I mentioned was to build in Indian Ship yard . Like private ship yard or separate line for Vietnam . There are many private ship yards will like to join this project. So you don't have to invest lots of money on creating infrastructure . Which you can do it later when you have good experience in war ship building capabilities . It would be more productive for veitnam.

May be . But what I mentioned was to build in Indian Ship yard . Like private ship yard or separate line for Vietnam . There are many private ship yards will like to join this project. So you don't have to invest lots of money on creating infrastructure . Which you can do it later when you have good experience in war ship building capabilities . It would be more productive for veitnam.

I think that would be good, they are certainly going to build some boats for Vietnam, but its not clear what the specs are.

We should sell kamorta class corvette to Vietnmas, I think they meet Vietnam's needs................

Actually, there was a plan to sell 6 Kamortas to Vietnam, but I don't know what happened to that.

Back
Top Bottom