What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

At the firing range...

ZJ7WahLl.jpg
did you get the 30-30?

The scope on the Marlin 30-30 works really well it's zeroed in on point.

The Marlin 30-30 belongs to my friend, the other two are mine.

The Ar's look beautiful... Nice collection.

Thanks, looking to add a glock 41 and mossberg 590 to my arsenal.
great choices.. I am not a big fan of shotguns, thats why I have simple Moss 500 which i barely shoot.
I am looking to get some firearms maybe this year, it might include a Ishapore made Lee Enfield 7.62 SMLE, Bushmaster carbon ar15, Marlin 30-30, and a CZ 75 SP01

The scope on the Marlin 30-30 works really well it's zeroed in on point.

The Marlin 30-30 belongs to my friend, the other two are mine.

Bro could you guide me on how to paint my pistol in camo? My pistor is black. I can paint the plastic composite in any color i want, i wanna know about the slider. I see the camo pistols online but dont know how they got that stuff in digital camo. Stickers?

Bro could you guide me on how to paint my pistol in camo? My pistor is black. I can paint the plastic composite in any color i want, i wanna know about the slider. I see the camo pistols online but dont know how they got that stuff in digital camo. Stickers?

Get Duracoat paint, easiest way to get camo and different color in spray. You can use it on firearms and even scopes, it's waterproof and high quality paint a friend recommended this to me. I recommend getting the aerosol can that way you get the paint color you want and a spray in one bottle (So go to the second link).

DURACOAT PAINTS | Brownells

http://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/metal-prep-coloring/paint-finishes/air-cure-aerosol-paints/duracoat-aerosol-prod60410.aspx

Here's an instructional video.

You can't buy Duracoat paint in Pakistan? Or even online?

**** address raises red flags. So no deal. No one in US these days. Looks like i gotta do something desi.

PDF guys should meet up in Lahore for a shootout. What say?

nothing !!

gun possession is only legal for important figures in iran .

but for the sake of conversation , my uncle have got an iranian version of this :

800px-Sig_Sauer_P226_Mk_25.jpeg

P226 , with laser designator

Back
Top Bottom