What's new

What's gonna happen on 14th August 2014

It gets way too populated in :pakistan: every 14th august and some hooligans go crazy and toss fire crackers. Having a "Azadi March" that day is a bad idea.There will be a lot of chaos.
And in Manhattan a lot of Pakistanis will try to prove they are better than each other that day by showboating.

GHQ really plays safe since May 2013, they occasionally make their gestures available i.e., Musharraf, Geo issues but no concrete opposing posture ever erected in front of civilian Pmln government in past 14 months, for that it was as always the ISI playing as the Bad cop here.

What happen at 14th August is everybody’s guess but the evoking of Article 245 really makes things difficult for GHQ to remains playing that safe anymore; they have to choose sides one way or other. If they were sincere in their past 14 month deeds with hearts into it they simply obey the orders of civilian government and keep the long marchers to stay in limits and don’t take the law into their own hands for which they are so vociferous all along and that is not too difficult for GHQ to ARRANGE.

PMLN govt in no way allowing GHQ any reasoning of a coup post 14th August arising from the Model Town like scenario they were puts in by ISI, and that’s a brilliant strategy in my humble opinion.

All (PAT-PTI-PMLQ) roads post 14th August are going towards Unconstitutional & Illegal, Its only GHQ who needs to decides where its hearts really were & are………Nation is watching them siliently.

Nothing will happen, it will be a speech. Imran khan will not take any action that can harm his political reputation. PAT is just watching that what will happen to Imran Khan rally and then they will take further actions.

GHQ really plays safe since May 2013, they occasionally make their gestures available i.e., Musharraf, Geo issues but no concrete opposing posture ever erected in front of civilian Pmln government in past 14 months, for that it was as always the ISI playing as the Bad cop here.

What happen at 14th August is everybody’s guess but the evoking of Article 245 really makes things difficult for GHQ to remains playing that safe anymore; they have to choose sides one way or other. If they were sincere in their past 14 month deeds with hearts into it they simply obey the orders of civilian government and keep the long marchers to stay in limits and don’t take the law into their own hands for which they are so vociferous all along and that is not too difficult for GHQ to ARRANGE.

PMLN govt in no way allowing GHQ any reasoning of a coup post 14th August arising from the Model Town like scenario they were puts in by ISI, and that’s a brilliant strategy in my humble opinion.

All (PAT-PTI-PMLQ) roads post 14th August are going towards Unconstitutional & Illegal, Its only GHQ who needs to decides where its hearts really were & are………Nation is watching them siliently.

army is not a pet .. ur PMLN cant use them like them use police and use them their personal servant ... GHQ has no involvemnt what so ever .. ur ganjs have habbit of shooting their own feet every tym ... they always invite martial law ...

army is not a pet .. ur PMLN cant use them like them use police and use them their personal servant ... GHQ has no involvemnt what so ever .. ur ganjs have habbit of shooting their own feet every tym ... they always invite martial law ...

PMLN just wisely puts the GHQ itself to deal the situation created by their own subsidry and come clean as they portrays……if that means inviting Marshal Law……so be it. Be our guests to run along an unconstitutional and illegal road again most humbly…..knows the difference between 1999 & 2014 by your own…..:coffee:

Woh kiya kehtay hain…….Latoon kay bhoot; Batoon say naheen mantay:lol:

PMLN just wisely puts the GHQ itself to deal the situation created by their own subsidry and come clean as they portrays……if that means inviting Marshal Law……so be it. Be our guests to run along an unconstitutional and illegal road again most humbly…..knows the difference between 1999 & 2014 by your own…..:coffee:

Woh kiya kehtay hain…….Latoon kay bhoot; Batoon say naheen mantay:lol:
hahahahha bro trust me no one give a **** about illegal and legal ...If martial laws is imposed against trust me .. meethi katam ho jani ha Pakistan mei .. the illegal and unconstitutional tenure of musharraf was most prosperous

hahahahha bro trust me no one give a **** about illegal and legal ...If martial laws is imposed against trust me .. meethi katam ho jani ha Pakistan mei .. the illegal and unconstitutional tenure of musharraf was most prosperous

Sar-froshi ki tamanna; Ab hamary dil main hay
Daikhna hay Zoor kitna; Bazo-e-Qatil main hay

Sar-froshi ki tamanna; Ab hamary dil main hay
Daikhna hay Zoor kitna; Bazo-e-Qatil main hay
irrelevant ... PMLN is pissing inpants , using cheap tactics ... its not sarfroshi .,,

pissing in pants & inviting marshal law......yaar aik bat kaho:lol:
well they are doing both .. for ur convince .. one brother is pissing in pants and other is inviting martial law ...

Let forget PAT, PMLQ, AML, PTI, at a moment, Sunni tehreek is also coming.. They will come with 1 Lakh protester from Faisalabad, And thousands from other cities, ...
This is Last month of PMLN government.... They have to pay price for Lahore Operation started from 2 am...
Accept rigged Election?? No way.. No way to accept government that don't open youtube.....
People are mature, Young generation hate family based politics, Revolution is coming!! Yes against the wadaira , corrupt, Jagidaar, patwari System.

Back
Top Bottom