What's new

what's cooking ?

well do you really think its so easy to transfer nuke , like the way they are talking ... it doesn't make much sense to me

I'm not interested in getting into details but the timing of the report demonstrates the insanity of the BBC's broadcasting crew.

I don't think KSA and Pakistan will pick up such date to carry out such an operation. Nor do I think the transfer of nuclear weapons is as viewed in such immaturish way.

At the same time, I don't think KSA will let any body to harbor any illusion to intimidate her with the authority, especially sinister, rouge, evil regimes such as Iran's.

I'm not interested in getting into details but the timing of the report demonstrates the insanity of the BBC's broadcasting crew.

I don't think KSA and Pakistan will pick up such date to carry out such an operation. Nor do I think the transfer of nuclear weapons is as viewed in such immaturish way.

At the same time, I don't think KSA will let any body to harbor any illusion to intimidate her with the authority, especially sinister, rouge, evil regimes such as Iran's.

that makes sense ....

These attempts to delegitimize Pakistan's god-given right to defend itself shall never work.

Same goes with the Saudis.

We told off BBC about what they must keep in mind whenever the name of KSA is being brought up.

yep , but if I am not wrong KSA already have ballistic missile from China right ?
can you tell me about their capabilities ?

yep , but if I am not wrong KSA already have ballistic missile from China right ?
can you tell me about their capabilities ?

We have several BM systems. The most notable one is the DF-3A. Little is known about the rest.

We have several BM systems. The most notable one is the DF-3A. Little is known about the rest.
df-3a is a 3 decade old, liquid fueled missile,,,,,why doesnt ksa produces its own BMs like pakistan or iran?????????????????????? how long will they keep relying on uncle sam for protection,,

df-3a is a 3 decade old, liquid fueled missile,,,,,why doesnt ksa produces its own BMs like pakistan or iran?????????????????????? how long will they keep relying on uncle sam for protection,,

Just so you know, the DF-3A is actually a 40-year-old BM missile system not a three-decade-old design.

The DF-3A which China operates is completely different to what KSA does. Let just not compare apples to oranges. No body exactly knows what kind of missiles KSA has. Unless you wish to make yourself more secure then be it :lol: ...

And please don't compare Pakistan to Iran. It insults our intelligence.

Just so you know, the DF-3A is actually a 40-year-old BM missile system not a three-decade-old design.

The DF-3A which China operates is completely different to what KSA does. Let just not compare apples to oranges. No body exactly knows what kind of missiles KSA has. Unless you wish to make yourself more secure then be it :lol: ...

how can it be different yar,,,ksa purchased it from china so how can it be different

i have no clue what u are trying to say here??????

Think of it like the USAF's F-16s and Poland's.
how can it be different yar,,,ksa purchased it from china so how can it be different

i have no clue what u are trying to say here??????

I meant that Pakistan has far greater, more sophisticated, lethal, and hyper offensive arsenals compared to Iran.

Saudi Arabia possibly might have another Type of BM [not to be confused with DF-21] from China both are tight lipped about such deals-transfers even US intelligence got to know about DF-3 years later.

Last edited:
Think of it like the USAF's F-16s and Poland's.

I meant that Pakistan has far greater, more sophisticated, lethal, and hyper offensive arsenals compared to Iran
correct,,,,but one thing that pakistan lacks is internal stability,,,,,,,mqm, bla, ttp etc can cause a major havoc at their free will anytime,,,,,in this regard(internal stability) ksa and iran are models in the region,,,,

Back
Top Bottom