What's new

Whatever

Thank you for not threatening to make me walk the plank back to Iran.

We've developed a taste for Indian food and women. As I'm sure have the rest (old timers, those who came in before) to ours.

Cheers, Doc

You haven't seen my pin-ups? Of those gorgeous Touareg women? No washed out pale little lizards for me, thank you very much. I mean, what passes for beauty is Caucasian pastiche. Yuck.

There is a lot of doubt about that. It is the most commonly accepted view that they are descended from one of the waves of invaders after the Greeks,waves that never ended actually.

@padamchen

It was so BRAVE of you to resist temptation, and not to talk about her.

Admirable.

Not you; YOU'RE all right, Jack.

It is a commonplace that for some, their 'tribes' take over from their caste.

What?? What temptation? I saw the video title on youtube as it said some miss world chillar shillars reply to pakistan. I opened to see why pkistan is dragged and found out its the usual indian media obsessed with pakistan ; just like you and majority of indian trolls are ,and continue vindicating that through your presence on this forum and on all youtube videos posted by pakistanis, so i pointed that out. I did not even play the whole video . just heard the first question abt pak its answer and shared to show indias obsession with pakistan.

What?? What temptation? I saw the video title on youtube as it said some miss world chillar shillars reply to pakistan. I opened to see why pkistan is dragged and found out its the usual indian media obsessed with pakistan ; just like you and majority of indian trolls are ,and continue vindicating that through your presence on this forum and on all youtube videos posted by pakistanis, so i pointed that out. I did not even play the whole video . just heard the first question abt pak its answer and shared to show indias obsession with pakistan.

Thank you for your self-exposure. In another country, you would have been behind bars by now, but I suppose anything is permissible when you are bharti-bashing. You and I both know what you tried, and why you are back-tracking. Save yourself the bother.

Thank you for your self-exposure. In another country, you would have been behind bars by now, but I suppose anything is permissible when you are bharti-bashing. You and I both know what you tried, and why you are back-tracking. Save yourself the bother.
ROFL Like What the foook did i just read? ROFL behind bars for what ? And what backtracking ,my original post sits few pages back and states the same i stated just now.

In an ideal scenario you should go and get your head examined else i fear the only one ending up behind bars would be yourself and in your case those bars could be the ones of mental hospital
Lmao

ROFL Like What the foook did i just read? ROFL behind bars for what ? And what backtracking ,my original post sits few pages back and states the same i stated just now.

In an ideal scenario you should go and get your head examined else i fear the only one ending up behind bars would be yourself and in your case those bars could be the ones of mental hospital
Lmao

No, I'm pretty used to it, so it won't be a bother. I've been a member here for nine years.

Thx bro my account was hacked, some of my old room mates did use my account, this idiots, have changed now my password !
Giv'em hell bro:agree:, something similar once happened to me, it was very disrespectful of them.Kudos bro

Giv'em hell bro:agree:, something similar once happened to me, it was very disrespectful of them.Kudos bro
Yes i have already seen all those naimal pics u shared in other thread. I told ya her looks are beyond this world i am quite her fan. Wish the dudette all the best of success in life.

Thats what real looks are like, if u are good looking u dont need to wear tonnes of crappy make up form hi end brands or reveal your skin or walk around in plunging necklines to look beautiful. You will stand out in whole bunch of huge crowd without any cosmetic contraptions. Cant stand fake women within 50 km radiius of myself

IMG_20171206_095148.jpeg

Identify the aircraft

Thank you for not threatening to make me walk the plank back to Iran.

We've developed a taste for Indian food and women. As I'm sure have the rest (old timers, those who came in before) to ours.

Cheers, Doc
Namaskar,

You are not alone, My Tribe also Migrated from Central Asia but our original Honeland was Sistan basin.

You are not alone - We came before you, just few thousand years ago ;)

Namaskar,

You are not alone, My Tribe also Migrated from Central Asia but our original Honeland was Sistan basin.

You are not alone - We came before you, just few thousand years ago ;)

Namaskar pandit ji.

I was being tongue in cheek of course.

Home is where your heart is.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom