Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-16 at 3.25.41 AM.jpeg

??

They're playing with fire.

They don't have slightest idea of how angry common man is.

By legalizing corruption, you're playing with the future of country whose population is 60% youth. They're watching all this circus through media.

---

There is no hope from this system, it's there to serve corrupt elites and property dealers.

Fortunately, people are on Imran Khan's side this time. The days of foreign puppets are over.

Last edited:
Next up: anything illegally done by the notorious 22 clans of Pakistan is to be always considered Halal and Kosher.

By legalizing corruption, you're playing with the future of country whose population is 60% youth. They're watching all this circus through media.

---

There is no hope from this system, it's there to serve corrupt elites and property dealers.

Fortunately, people are on Imran Khan's side this time. The days of foreign puppets are over.
the system needs to go along with the corrupts from army, judiciary, politicians, bureaucrats ... they all need to pay for what they have done to this country!

---

I hope you are right
But this may be good move
We may now see stability

First there was division now everyone will be one page kh khata hey tu lagata be hey

Despite the fact that we have not changed our mindset, we continue to repeat same mistake that we have made in East Pakistan Assembly. There was a lava eruption in the Punjab assembly today and it looked exactly like the lava eruptions in East Pakistan. I predict that Judes will soon be beaten in courtrooms by charged crowds and that country will plunge into civil unrest that even the IK will not be able to control. Everybody is witnessing a French Revolution happening all over the country. It is clear to me that whatever is happening in Punjab is an indication that a big storm is coming, and Allah save this country and this Institute gains a better understanding of the national mood.

Hey, thanks for reference to the now-deleted post.

I did not know that this Valar guy was looking for a matrimonial match for some female relative of his. Let him know that I am definitely not interested.

Money Laundering is a sub-set of Hiding assets. I suppose once a case for money laundering is made, it is not possible to take advantage of all those amnesty schemes that the last government was so very fond of. Court did right in this case. I suspect that a case of money laundering has graver consequences & was likely used to blackmail people. Also, there are FATF implications.

Last edited:
Despite the fact that we have not changed our mindset, we continue to repeat same mistake that we have made in East Pakistan Assembly. There was a lava eruption in the Punjab assembly today and it looked exactly like the lava eruptions in East Pakistan. I predict that Judes will soon be beaten in courtrooms by charged crowds and that country will plunge into civil unrest that even the IK will not be able to control. Everybody is witnessing a French Revolution happening all over the country. It is clear to me that whatever is happening in Punjab is an indication that a big storm is coming, and Allah save this country and this Institute gains a better understanding of the national mood.
Nope
Punjab has strong PMLN support hence why i am optimistic everything will fizzle out

Establishment didnt think IK has suppourt outside karachi KPK

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom