What's new

What would escalate war with Iran?

Seeing all the Iran fanboys, I sometimes wish Iran does not get attacked. Iran has become a sort of Micheal Jackson type figure, larger than life and inspiring to many, yet it is all just a show put on by the Iranian pridesident and the ayatollahs.

What makes your little Canadian *** burn?

Don't mind me, I'm neutral in this

Don't mind me, I'm neutral in this

Be honest and tell me on the following:

Islam has the Sunni Bomb, what is the need for Shia Bomb now, which would bolster Iran so much so that it will blackmail neighboring countries. Remember it sent armed gaurds in the holy mecca?

Well, I think we can all agree that Iran won't have weapons.

Militarily, Iran is no match, people who claim otherwise are crazy.

The question about Iran causing regional conflict, I would say no, UNLESS Iran is crazy enough to attack Israel, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Suadi's, etc. But this would unleash a wrath upon Iran that would totally annihilate them and send them back to the stone age.

Question about Iran being able to repel air strike on facilities, also a big no, about this we already spoken about.

And I think even if Iran gets close to making a bomb after failed attacks( very unlikely), Israel won't allow this, I think weeks before Iran getting nuke, Israel will do a nuclear strike on Iran, maybe even a couple, until Iran submits.

my idiot son.you even dont know that after Russia Iran operate s-200 the most.Iran even produce S-200 in home.
http://www.donya-e-eqtesad.com/News/2231/01-01.jpg
[IMG]http://media.farsnews.com/media/Uploaded/Files/Images/1391/01/29/13910129143253550_PhotoL.jpg
for sure you dont know that Iran produce RAAD air defence system(copy of buk-m2).raad has 90% chance against f-15i-16i.

[IMG]http://www.mashreghnews.ir/files/fa/news/1391/6/31/215144_988.jpg
[IMG]http://sedayesarab.ir/sites/default/files/images/13910703000389_PhotoA.jpg
kid.go educate yourself and then come back![/QUOTE]

well ,

we are producing an Anti air defense system base on S-200 ... it will be semi mobile and long range anti air defense .... ( it is separated system from B 373 ) ...

They will use new solid missile in this upcoming air defense and in meantime , use it in S 200 as well ....

IMO Iran Army has a plane to cover all Persian gulf and GCC countries air space zone ( except Hejaz an Jordan ) with it ....

and about our S-200 ... we already changed all of its computer and make it a digital system .... only its missile is remain and ...

here .... we test B373 sub systems ....
[url]http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/4216935/%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%85%E2%80%8C%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1-373-%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%A2%D8%B2%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%DA%AF%D8%B1%D9%81%D8%AA-%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%8A-%D9%BE%D8%B1%D9%88%DA%98%D9%87%E2%80%8C%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%8A-%D8%B4%DA%AF%D9%81%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%8A%D8%B2%D8%AA%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D8%B2-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1-373[/url]

Be honest and tell me on the following:

Islam has the Sunni Bomb, what is the need for Shia Bomb now, which would bolster Iran so much so that it will blackmail neighboring countries. Remember it sent armed gaurds in the holy mecca?

Keeping in mind Sunni Shia tensions, I trust the average Iranian is much saner than the rednecks across the pond who would probably nuke entire continents if they could. I have met many iranians irl so i trust them as i mnow their mentality Although I admit I haven't met any Americans but from what history books and Internet forums tell me America having a nukes is far more of a threat to the world

Keeping in mind Sunni Shia tensions, I trust the average Iranian is much saner than the rednecks across the pond who would probably nuke entire continents if they could. I have met many iranians irl so i trust them as i mnow their mentality Although I admit I haven't met any Americans but from what history books and Internet forums tell me America having a nukes is far more of a threat to the world

Superpower does not come cheap, and the same superpower has been handing the dole to yr country for a long long time. At least a Pakistani should not be talking against the USA. Considering that Pakistan gave refuge to American enemy.

Pakistan is known to be a AAA economy: Allah, Army, America.....what happened to this?

Superpower does not come cheap, and the same superpower has been handing the dole to yr country for a long long time. At least a Pakistani should not be talking against the USA. Considering that Pakistan gave refuge to American enemy.

Pakistan is known to be a AAA economy: Allah, Army, America.....what happened to this?

Your posts aren't making any sense to me, the first one I reply on what I guessed it was supposed to mean, but now I have no idea what you're saying, I lost you at superpower

Something...cheap...dole...country...Allah what?

Do you guys know who Robert Fisk is?

This is what he says about possible Us/Israeli attack on Iran (31/12 2012):

Iran
‘Israel has no stomach for an all-out war against Iran – it would lose – and the United States, having lost two Middle East wars, has no enthusiasm for losing a third.’

w w w.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/could-saudi-arabia-benext-8434179.html

Do you guys know who Robert Fisk is?

This is what he says about possible Us/Israeli attack on Iran (31/12 2012):

Iran
‘Israel has no stomach for an all-out war against Iran – it would lose – and the United States, having lost two Middle East wars, has no enthusiasm for losing a third.’

w w w.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/could-saudi-arabia-benext-8434179.html
Israel loosing a war against Iran, would end up with a nuclear strike on Tehran.

Winning or loosing a war is not important in Iran war. Stripping Iran of its nuclear capacity, undermining its influence, destroying their economy is what they will do. The objective is to convince Iran to stop its nuclear program.

There is another side to that coin.. it goes vice versa.. do you get it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/01/w...attacks-against-iran.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Soon the two countries had developed a complex worm that the Americans called “the bug.” But the bug needed to be tested. So, under enormous secrecy, the United States began building replicas of Iran’s P-1 centrifuges, an aging, unreliable design that Iran purchased from Abdul Qadeer Khan, the Pakistani nuclear chief who had begun selling fuel-making technology on the black market. Fortunately for the United States, it already owned some P-1s, thanks to the Libyan dictator, Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi.

When Colonel Qaddafi gave up his nuclear weapons program in 2003, he turned over the centrifuges he had bought from the Pakistani nuclear ring, and they were placed in storage at a weapons laboratory in Tennessee.

Do you really think that Iran does not have hundreds of secret installations in its mountanous 1.64 million square kilometers of land equiped with tens of thousands 3rd generation centrifiuges ready to churn out 90% enriched uranium? Its a matter of political decision making and it will be a greenlight once Israel even lifts one jetfighter into any airspace within the Iranian boundaries. Less than 1 hour after such Israeli attempt Iran will leave NPT for good...

Do you really think that Iran does not have hundreds of secret installations in its mountanous 1.64 million square kilometers of land equiped with tens of thousands 3rd generation centrifiuges ready to churn out 90% enriched uranium? Its a matter of political decision making and it will be a greenlight once Israel even lifts one jetfighter into any airspace within the Iranian boundaries. Less than 1 hour after such Israeli attempt Iran will leave NPT for good...

Iran like any other state has to give 90 days notice before relinquishing the NPT.
1 hour?
My foot. Learn the rules of the game first.

hundreds of secret installations in its mountanous 1.64 million square kilometers of land equiped with tens of thousands 3rd generation centrifiuges ready

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...would-escalate-war-iran-27.html#ixzz2GkSgUEw9

Go and peddle your lies somewhere else.

http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=283365

'Iran centrifuges outdated, nuclear steps elusive'

But the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) report said the newly-installed machines, which are not yet operating, were all so-called IR-1 centrifuges - a 1970s-vintage model which has been prone to breakdowns in the past

'Iran centrifuges outdated, nucl... JPost - Iranian Threat - News

"Tehran often trumpets technical advances in its nuclear program, including the development of new centrifuges - machines that spin at supersonic speed to increase the concentration of the fissile isotope in uranium."

Back
Top Bottom