What's new

What would be the consequences of Turkey leaving NATO?

Glass

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I would like to have a turkey which has a very neutral stance to everyone this is not possible with turkey being in nato so what would be the consequence if we leave nato? How would our relationship change with the west and the east in case such a scenario happens ?

I would like to have a turkey which has a very neutral stance to everyone this is not possible with turkey being in nato so what would be the consequence if we leave nato? How would our relationship change with the west and the east in case such a scenario happens ?

Brother, to be neutral you have to be strong. To be strong you need a strong economy that isnt in the hands of anyone, a strong military industry that isnt dependent on anyone at the least. We have neither.

Our economy is weak and is dependent on EU.
Our military is dependent on US jets and other foreign countries.

We have to be realistic. The only three countries that can be neutral today is US, China and Russia, but because China doesnt really make policies outside its zone, it goes on the Russian bandwagon.

Your relationship with Europe has already changed

You can play neutral in NATO as your doing, but don't let them use you against Russia.

I will give just one example and it will be enough;

Let's say we pulled out of NATO and had a conflict with Greece afterwards... NATO vs Turkey.

Shrinking economy, uprising terrorism and major progress in our defence programs.

What would be the consequences of Turkey leaving NATO : All possible disasters.

Collective defence - Article 5

The key section of the treaty is Article 5. Its commitment clause defines the casus foederis. It commits each member state to consider an armed attack against one member state, in Europe or North America, to be an armed attack against them all
: So Nuclear umbrella.

To get ‘your own independent foreign policy’ you must have ‘your own Nuclear Deterrence’ like France (SLBM - second strike -). Otherwise Chuuuuuut !!!

Is Turkey leaving NATO good for Turkey? What material benefits do you get by leaving NATO? I believe
'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'!

I wanna remind you that all of our platforms are using foreign engines.

Yupp, you're right. But do you really believe that Iranians are more capable in RE than we are?

Is Turkey leaving NATO good for Turkey? What material benefits do you get by leaving NATO? I believe
'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'!
I'm against quitting Nato but we need a special deal for Turkey within the Nato structures.

We cannot leave Nato, not now at least. But idealy Turkey's should be a bigger Swiss, neutral to eveyone.

Edrogan has already stated that EU is a Christian organization. He didn't add that NATO is also a military arm of the Western Christian Civilization (WCC). Muslims have no role or place in these. Instead Turkey must strive to gather a Muslim alliance under its leadership. She must strengthen her international diplomacy, further enhance defense production, strengthen the national economy, further boost the armed forces, increase nuclear weapons holding and their delivery systems and cleanse the nation of Zionist-Christian agents

Back
Top Bottom