What's new

What will PAF do with A5,F 7 and Mirage

FC 20

New Recruit

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what PAF is going to do with these aircraft and what u think should be done?

they are most probably gonna be put up as monuments.....sold for scrap.....i think they should be sold to those countries which need them like african nations...but keep the mirage.

can anyone tell me what PAF is going to do with these aircraft and what u think should be done?

Retire them once JF-Thunder starts to to be inducted in large numbers at the moment I believe there is 2 squadron's

the retired Mi 8,s are still parked at multan aviation base across the tarmac....in a poor state.....in the sun....

Sell them the best thing to do or put the. For sale to private parties they give a good amount for them

even india should sell of its mig 27 23 21 once tejas come in huge numbers

i think we should sell them but can we could store some some of them or use them for research

i think we should sell them but can we could store some some of them or use them for research

Thats d best option,,,,and if require in d worst time you can use them also:blah:

no body will by this scrap better to turn it into target drone or decoy

I guess would be kept, or given to poor nations for research on Engines. Althought Mirage are here for next 5 years, A-5 is retired and F-7 will go soon.

Fleet cannibalization has already started.. no more new spare parts coming in... so the jets are being cut up to feed their healthier kin.
The ones with the least hours on them will go into a semi-stored state..being available in a last ditch effort in a conflict. The Mirages will be following the A-5's soon,although the most recent ROSE upgrade Mirages may survive long enough to see the F-7 join the retirement party.
Some will become gate guards, others may be found at your local roundabout.
Some jets may be used as decoys on a base.. whilst others will find scrap.. a lucky few may be sold to collectors or museums.

they should be putted in storage for reserved ( resistance ) suppose pakistan has less of its weaponry left they can use these

Back
Top Bottom