What's new

What will be Pakistan's response to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that it has been established that Israel was part of wicked Indian plan to attack Pakistan which was fortunately thwarted due to timely intelligence and quick response of Pakistani government which made it very clear that Pakistani retaliation Wil be multiplied by factor of three
But was any warnings delivered to Israel?
What will be our response if in future they launch joint attack against Pakistan?
Should we also militarily help enemies of Israel by giving them advance missile technology?

ONE word. THAAD

pak must have used strong language

At this point there is not much Pakistan can do about Israel. I would say to sell threatening weapons to neighboring Arab countries (Palestine, Syria, or Lebanon)......but there is really no neighboring Arab nation in good enough financial shape to pay us let alone in shape to take Israel on.

We continue to develop our indigenous weapons industry until a viable Arab partner appears that can menace Israel with our weapons. Maybe Syria in the long term. We will avenge our trees....just wait.

Arent u cute, monkey

Wah what a brilliant response by a mard e momin Pakistani. Thik thak ho khan babu ?
Go ahead recognise Israel. That will literally prove that Pakistan is not for Muslims it's Indian land it should join India.

Now that it has been established that Israel was part of wicked Indian plan to attack Pakistan which was fortunately thwarted due to timely intelligence and quick response of Pakistani government which made it very clear that Pakistani retaliation Wil be multiplied by factor of three
What will be our response if in future they launch joint attack against Pakistan?
Should we also militarily help enemies of Israel by giving them advance missile technology?

i think its time to follow Turkey model why boycotting someone when rest of the world is trying to have relationship with each other. like our ISPR spokesmen said india is neither smart nor our friend he is just abusing relationship with israel also him betting on the horse who already lost.
if we want peace then we sud and also dont let any one take advantage of ourselves. In past we have been selling our services very cheaply.

Wah what a brilliant response by a mard e momin Pakistani. Thik thak ho khan babu ?
Go ahead recognise Israel. That will literally prove that Pakistan is not for Muslims it's Indian land it should join India.
bro accepting someone who exist wont make us non muslim if you call turkey and egypt a non muslim then its a problem. we will recognise Israel on our terms like how haseena accepted her dad was traitor and got help from hindu. Is that make Bangladesh non muslim country cuz their existance is with the help of non muslim state.

This just proves my point of how ignorant you are? Arent you of the same traitorous race that fought against its muslim brothers for the sake of your Hindu master?

stop another rabid conspiracy theory.

Pakistan has obsession to involve Israel in every matter since in our hearts we are scared of them. Israel is selling weapons to India which is no sherlock for anyone so what the hell with taking Israel name. Its India who wanted to attack us that's it.
Thank you.

Isreal is not concerned with Pak and never was. There was always intent to establish relationship and it came close to it with Musharaf; but there are those who always are lamenting about Palestine etc. when most arabs have reconciled with Isreal, take the brave step and do it also; it will check mate India. They still go to OIC and do far more trade with the arabs vs Pak despite having relationship with Isreal.

Plus having a relationship is more beneficial overall.

stop another rabid conspiracy theory.

Thank you.

Isreal is not concerned with Pak and never was. There was always intent to establish relationship and it came close to it with Musharaf; but there are those who always are lamenting about Palestine etc. when most arabs have reconciled with Isreal, take the brave step and do it also; it will check mate India. They still go to OIC and do far more trade with the arabs vs Pak despite having relationship with Isreal.

Plus having a relationship is more beneficial overall.

Sir I think although you may have come through the history of Muslims and Jews, but you can't feel the pain of Palestine people as most of Pak Muslims feel or other ordinary Muslims do. As for Muslim leadership they are mostly traitors or just sectarian vampires.

On other hand I personally feel that we should come out of hypocrisy, we cannot kill population of 8.5Million plus people of Israel. The Muslims under banner of OIC should go for dialogue with Israel to stop massacre of Palestine people in Ghaza and other areas.

I conditionally agree with your point that Pakistan should open dialogue with Israel so Pakistani people may help Palestine, on other side Pak Muslims may visit the Holly sites present there. With dialogue we may bring much better concessions for Palestine people and may stop Israel to directly support India in every conflict.

Sir I think although you may have come through the history of Muslims and Jews, but you can't feel the pain of Palestine people as most of Pak Muslims feel or other ordinary Muslims do. As for Muslim leadership they are mostly traitors or just sectarian vampires.

On other hand I personally feel that we should come out of hypocrisy, we cannot kill population of 8.5Million plus people of Israel. The Muslims under banner of OIC should go for dialogue with Israel to stop massacre of Palestine people in Ghaza and other areas.

I conditionally agree with your point that Pakistan should open dialogue with Israel so Pakistani people may help Palestine, on other side Pak Muslims may visit the Holly sites present there. With dialogue we may bring much better concessions for Palestine people and may stop Israel to directly support India in every conflict.
Correct. 100% aligned.

To add further I have read that Pak F16 especially Block 52 have many parts made by Israel.
There are tonnes of opportunities; unfortunately Pak sold themselves to keep themselves aligned to KSA and tried to be the soul bearer; it was very short sighted as there is never one shoe fits all.

If thats true then its time to arm hezbollah and Palestinian fighters to their teeth.

Recognize Israel .... ffs.

Why should we recognize Israel when it continues too support Indian aggression in IOK
Also that won,t solve a problem.There are countries we recognize but still never had good relations with them.

That's true
But we can start doing this
1)We need icbms with mirvs.
2)Thermonuclear weapons.
3) Better and stealthy cruise missile.
Alot of things will resahape in PA..well our missile do cover israel..already disclosed by general zubair hayat

Whats the Point for israel to openly going against Pakistan ?
I would wait for official confirmation before start pointing fingers.

Yes India is using israeli systems but so Pakistan using chinese and US systems against India
Should india start war against US and China ?

Pakistani openly cant do much beyond supporting few proxies in that region.
Why Uncle Sam will bring Democracy to Pakistan than

Kindly check this tweet to understand situation.

IMG_20190307_223639_812.jpg

Guys ...why are you interested to make more enemeys??....I am not sure Israel has any problem with Pakistan....why are you dragging Israel to everything that goes around India and Pakistan..

No one is dragging Israel they have come to India to poke nose in matter not pertaining to them, they want to use this opportunity to destroy Pakistani nuclear facilities.

IMG_20190307_223639_812.jpg

Kindly check this tweet to understand situation.

View attachment 544871

No one is dragging Israel they have come to India to poke nose in matter not pertaining to them, they want to use this opportunity to destroy Pakistani nuclear facilities.

View attachment 544873
My friend before sharing something make sure you check and everything is authentic
Now please just answer one thing what Israel would have been able to achieve ? if they were actually involved in this
http://www.iaf.org.il/4466-49687-en/IAF.aspx
Indian Aircrew Members in Israel
Release date02.11.2017
75231.jpg

“The purpose of the visit is to learn the ways of the Indian military and to teach them how our military operates" | Photography: Yael Fuchs
75226.jpg

"The cooperation with India is on a rise" | Photography: Ramat-David AFB PR

unless they knew future and have been playing for last 2 years thats something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom