What's new

What will be Pakistan's response to Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have been a brand new system rushed to India as America rushed thaad to Israel.
Might have been.
So it's just conjecture in the absence of evidence.
This is how conspiracy theories start.
It's a lot more productive and less dangerous if people stick to the facts.

Jitne muun, utni baatein - a typical ongoing or post-conflict environment.

64163401.jpg

Israel is far too powerful. That's why I am always saying that to develop relations as we don't want them as our enemy..
But now things have changed..we are not against them and so they should not have to be the part of Indian aggression against us.
All we can to is to convince them to stay away from our conflicts with India and we would stay away from their conflicts.
And try to force them to not be a party with India against any other country.
If they don't listen then we do reserve the right to retaliate.

U think Israel will not be meddling just because thy like pakistan or thy have any kind of interests with pakistan? Israel is one of the major weapons suppliers of India, and what you think Israel likes pakistan armed with nukes?
Answer these questions u ill get to the point

At the start I was not warm to the idea of the Muslim force. But after recent happening, I am turning around.
The triangle of India, Israel and Iran is worrying development. Three I's are together despite completely varying interests in the world. In some cases they are enemies of each other, at least Israel and Iran, but they are combined against Pakistan.

The mutual interest is just one, Pakistan's status as nuclear power.
All three for different reasons are opposing Pakistan.
India- historical hostilities and Kashmir Issue.
Iran - Pakistan's nuclear power and military power, which time and time stands with SA and other Middle Eastern countries which Iran is trying to threaten.
Israel - For the same reason, only Muslim nuclear power, a stumbling block for the hegemony of Israel in the ME.

Israel is far too powerful. That's why I am always saying that to develop relations as we don't want them as our enemy..
But now things have changed..we are not against them and so they should not have to be the part of Indian aggression against us.
All we can to is to convince them to stay away from our conflicts with India and we would stay away from their conflicts.
And try to force them to not be a party with India against any other country.
If they don't listen then we do reserve the right to retaliate.

I am afraid you are mistaken. Forget about the current stand off. Israel tried to attack Pakistani installations well back almost 2 decades ago through Indian airspace.
Therefore, no doubting their intentions against Pakistan for a very long time.
Recognise and understand your enemy.

At the start I was not warm to the idea of the Muslim force. But after recent happening, I am turning around.
The triangle of India, Israel and Iran is worrying development. Three I's are together despite completely varying interests in the world. In some cases they are enemies of each other, at least Israel and Iran, but they are combined against Pakistan.

The mutual interest is just one, Pakistan's status as nuclear power.
All three for different reasons are opposing Pakistan.
India- historical hostilities and Kashmir Issue.
Iran - Pakistan's nuclear power and military power, which time and time stands with SA and other Middle Eastern countries which Iran is trying to threaten.
Israel - For the same reason, only Muslim nuclear power, a stumbling block for the hegemony of Israel in the ME.

I am afraid you are mistaken. Forget about the current stand off. Israel tried to attack Pakistani installations well back almost 2 decades ago through Indian airspace.
Therefore, no doubting their intentions against Pakistan for a very long time.
Recognise and understand your enemy.
Sorry u hvnt included KSAs is with Isreal as these stupid Saudis think tht, Israel will handle Iran and then thy will be the clear Islamic leadership, but again Thts a lollipop, others like UAE, QATER are ready to accept Israel cause thy see there is no one standing against Israel in MIDDLE EAST, there is turkey and Egypt but thy are themselves been reduced with thier own problems, and above all the idea of nuclear Pakistan becoming a leader of the Muslim s is too worrying for USA, ISRAEL specially ?
IRAN stands confused like ever, they been told by India that if thy help india destroying Pakistan, all of Pakistans nuclear knowledge and baluchistan and gawadar will be given to them, but still is confused it can't decide to go on who's sides but as india is the biggest market of oil for Iran, it's tilt towards India is natural?

Might have been.
So it's just conjecture in the absence of evidence.
This is how conspiracy theories start.
It's a lot more productive and less dangerous if people stick to the facts.
When top political and admustrative offices of PM are telling tht to nation then we have to trust him specially after we know well tht our PM isn't a war mongering stupid like modi?

Imran bhai, it has to work two ways.

....but with that as well you open door for MOSSAD, CIA and RAW intelligence to exploit...

They already have access to Pakistan through others countries. I mean the come with their other passport.

I remember a french Zionist Bernard Henri Levy came in France for an inquiry about Daniel Perl horrible murder. The french Zionist is not policeman but a philosophe, novel writer. He cane back from Pakistan, wrote and published the book about Daniel Perl, and gave a live interview from Tel Aviv. I let you imagine the venom he could have spat against Pakistan.

بہت سارے ٹی وی پروگرامز اور انٹرنیٹ پر آج پھر سے پاکستان کیطرف سے جنگی ماحول بنانے کی کوشش کی جا رہی ہے۔ اسرائیل اور کسی تیسرے ملک ایران کی طرف اشارہ کیا جارہا ہے۔ بہت ساری چیزوں کے پس منظر ہوتے ہیں اور انڈیا پاکستان کی جھڑپوں کا پس منظر انڈین الیکشن ہیں۔ اسرائیل کو ہم پر اٹیک کرکے کیا ملے گا۔ بونس کی دشمنی۔ ایران کو کیا فائدہ ہوگا۔ ان سب چیزوں کو مدنظر رکھ کر حالات کا جائزہ لیں ۔
اسرائیل نے ماسوائے اپنے ہتھیار بیچنے کے اور کیا فائدہ حاصل کرلینا ہے۔ جب تک ہمارا نیوکلئیر سسٹم مکمل طور پر ختم نہی ہوتا اسرائیل کو کوئی خاص فائدہ نہی ۔ڈائریکٹ کسی بھی جنگ یا جھڑپ میں اسرائییل پنگا نہی لے گا۔ ہم کو بھی خواہ مخواہ دشمن بنانے نہی چاہئیں ۔
میزائیل حملہ کہنا آسان ہے کرنا بہت ہی مشکل۔ اگر دو نیوکلئیر رکھنے والے ممالک اس طرح کی باتیں یا حرکتیں کرنا شروع کر دیں تو اللہ ہی حافظ۔ میرے خیال میں ایسی کوئی بات تھی ہی نہی اور اگر انڈین پولیٹیکل لیڈر شپ کے دماغ میں کوئی ایسا کیڑا تھا بھی تو وہ نکال دیا گیا ہے۔ میزائیل حملہ سیدھا سیدھا نیوکلیئر جنگ ہے۔
ایک ہمارے لوگوں کو انگلش کی سمجھ ہے نہی اور انگلش تبصروں اور آرٹیکلز کو پڑھ کر ٹی وی پر بیٹھ جاتے ہیں۔ یہ لوگ جھوٹا پروپیگینڈا پھیلا کر روٹیاں سیک رہے ہیں۔ اور کچھ بچے ڈرے سہمے انٹرنیٹ پر اپنا اپنا غبار نکال رہے ہیں۔
اب ایک دوسرا پس منظر ہے غزوہ ہند ۔جن کو وضو کرنا نہی آتا وہ غزوہ ہند پر لیکچر دے رہے ہیں۔ انشااللہ جب وقت اور حالات میسر ہوئے اس پر ایک تفصیلی مضمون لکھوں گا۔ فی الحال انڈیا کی شکست کو اینجوائے کریں اور اسرائیل ایران کو جینے دیں۔

Israel is the mastermind, but we already knew this. India is just a useful, vengeful idiot. US is an over-inflated, cumbersome bully.

Be careful Israel, Pakistan has the blood of ghazis, sufis, and sultans.

First thing is first, we should make a defense deal with Syria, Lebanon, Iran, and defend them against Israeli aggression.

Israel is the mastermind, but we already knew this. India is just a useful, vengeful idiot. US is an over-inflated, cumbersome bully.

Be careful Israel, Pakistan has the blood of ghazis, sufis, and sultans.

First thing is first, we should make a defense deal with Syria, Lebanon, Iran, and defend them against Israeli aggression.

I could agree with this but Iran,Syria, and Lebanon must provide solidarity to Kashmir against India

Salaam

We refused to recognize Israel in full support of Palestina in 1948. We supported Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Libya in their wars against the jews and drew first blood. Our pilots flew Mirages and migs and even shot down Israeli fighters in 1965. There is a reason why Israel helped India in all her wars against us.
And what did we get in return from the Ummah for our unconditional support was again demonstrated in the OIC last week where Palestinian delegation officially praised and lobbies for Indian inclusion.
By recognizing Israel we will end the animosity without becoming their allies but it has huge strategic and diplomatic gains for both of us.

I do not understand why people still oppose Israel.

If most of their neighbors are ok with the, why can't we?

Wrong. Physical distance means nothing when they have very close ties with our arch enemy, India. In the nineties Israel attempted to bomb Kahuta and other major nuclear installation using Indian bases. The attack formation was already airborn in Israel when Indians got cold feet and called it off.
And now they are in helping in Rajhastan.

That is the most naive thing I have heard today. Israel is a technological powerhouse and it will remain so for decades to come. Their know how in micro chipping and nano technology is only second to USA.

What worked yesterday doesn't give you the assurance that it will work tomorrow. Times are changing and so is political landscape. Our only priority should be to put Pakistan first and today it is in our interest to recognize Israel.

Not sure if you are naive or really ignorant (with all respect). Recognizing Israel was the game changer for India and a gateway to get into alliance with the USA. The most powerful Zionists in USA support Indian lobby. Puppets like Dana Rahrabacher who are on Indian payroll.
Israel also helped India with ToT in their missile and radar programs.

Btw, the Pulwama retaliation has a Israeli signature all over it.

Pakistan will gain strategic importance and a soft image. And the powerful Zionist media will be less harmful to us. If we play our cards right, we can neutralize or atleast minimize the Israeli support to the Indian war tactics.

I think we hold different opinions about this issue. I do not deny that Israel has a lot pull in the US, and has a reasonable tech base.

My point is that we managed to survive their disapproval in the time we were in squarely in the US camp and much more dependant on the US.

Now we have other diversified and leaning more towards China. Israelis don't have as much pull in the Chinese sphere.

With regards to Israeli tech base, they may have a solid tech base butit isn't something we cannot get from elsewhere.

With regards to the Ummah question. I think the Ummah the Ummah has certainly helped us where it counted to whatever one can expect in international relations. The deffered payments for oil, the multiple financial bailouts etc.

The Ummah is nearly a 2 billion people and many countries. A huge potential market, with the OIC countries having a GDP of nearly 30 trillion. Even if things are cold today, the potential is there. The effects of the colonial era will take time to go away sufficiently, but they are going away.

The Israelis, the other hand, are a few million. Lahore probably has a larger population then Israel. The potential is not even comparable. This will mean a lot more in the long run.

So when I put Pakistan first, I choose the group where there is a lot of potential for future growth, in all fields relating to economy, military cooperation etc . I choose the group that helped us multiple times and continues to do so - to whatever realistic degree it can. The most important thing is the potential that exists there for mutually beneficial relationship for Pakistan.

It comes down to personal leanings, it seems. One may count the good and disregard the bad if one so choses or the opposite.

I just don't see any meaningful net gain for Pakistan in moving on the issue of Israel separately on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom