What's new

What to Wear to Kill Osama bin Laden

Not entirely. Unless these are some special supressors, there should be no way to hide the flash.

When it comes to Pakistan hearing gunshots is not as suspcious as seeing flash from rounds. Abbatobad being a quiet hilly mountain city, it would be a big mistake to expose a weapons flash. According to eye witnesses it was an especially dark night.

Whatever. Believe what you want.

What a retard analysis just to show off the supposedly scary stuff. Where were these equipments and it's supposed use when a bunch of rag tag 15 Taliban destroyed 8 of your Aircrafts and took a few Marines last week?

Whatever. Believe what you want.

From the photo I can recognize an acr and a compact smg whose name I've forgotten. Do you think these are suitable weapons for a risky mission of this caliber? I mean both weapons have a high rate of fire, ideal for indoors. However this raises two questions for me. How much ammo could they have been able to carry, and if they botched the mission how could they stand against a g 3 round if they had not been extracted.

How much ammo could they have been able to carry, and if they botched the mission how could they stand against a g 3 round if they had not been extracted.

The Pak fauj was NEVER going to mess with the Seals..not because they could not defeat the ST6..but because after defeating the repurcussions would be bad...i hope you have heard of the squadron of super hornets fully armed hovering in the afghan skies bordering Pak in case something went apeshit.

So it was not an M4 that killed him but a 416..

What a retard analysis just to show off the supposedly scary stuff. Where were these equipments and it's supposed use when a bunch of rag tag 15 Taliban destroyed 8 of your Aircrafts and took a few Marines last week?

They got killed the moment they revealed their identity.

From the photo I can recognize an acr and a compact smg whose name I've forgotten. Do you think these are suitable weapons for a risky mission of this caliber? I mean both weapons have a high rate of fire, ideal for indoors. However this raises two questions for me. How much ammo could they have been able to carry, and if they botched the mission how could they stand against a g 3 round if they had not been extracted.

You mean an MP7? They carry whatever they need for the operation and I'm sure they knew what they are doing which it showed. And mere speculation on how they can stand a g3 round as you call it. It depended on speed and surprise which allowed them extracted successfully and didn't have to test your scenario.

These are not standard use weapons that everyone on the assault team would have carried exactly the same equipment. Each operator of DEVGRU is allowed get his weapon customised in the manner he wants. Also, the picture is not necessarily of the weapons used during this particular operation except for the HK416 assault rifle, just the stuff he carried during deployment. This photo was what i had seen in the book & thought might be a good addition to the article.
mark_owens_guns.jpg

Back
Top Bottom