What's new

What the world will look like in 2023!

bollywood will have more than 50% Pakistani singer and actors...lol

i dont mind if more pakistani talented beauties come out of their veil and start loving Bollywood...We welcome them...

Turkeys economy supasses Italy, Spain and China has a Lunar base and will be a semi superpower.

Italy is pretty close to France and Germany in GDP.

We cant predict much, but the middle east will still be what it is today.

The amount of oxygen required for all humans can be generated by a forest covering area of Rajasthan only. So dont worry about the oxygen.
Global warming is accelerating the growth of new trees in the arctic Tundra which is releasing the CO2 into atmosphere by decomposition of soil. The photo shows the Arctic circle: Rapa River Delta in Sarek National Park in autumn, when the birch trees turn yellow and the leaves of the blueberry bushes turn red.

article-2160975-13AA2AD7000005DC-740_468x312.jpg

you underestimate the rate of change going on in the world.

China is currently building 27 of 100 planned new nuclear reactors

In ten year's time (2023), China will be well on its way to building 100 new nuclear reactors.

China grabbing up uranium to secure nuclear lead | SmartPlanet

"Mar 19, 2012 – China is on track to build up to 100 nuclear reactors by 2030. It already has 27 of those under construction, as a path away from the polluting, ..."

----------

R9Bvz.jpg

27,700 MegaWatts of new nuclear power is coming online in the next three years in China.

Reference: Major nuclear power plants under construction in China

I will be playing with my kids..

China is currently building 27 of 100 planned new nuclear reactors

In ten year's time (2023), China will be well on its way to building 100 new nuclear reactors.

China grabbing up uranium to secure nuclear lead | SmartPlanet

"Mar 19, 2012 – China is on track to build up to 100 nuclear reactors by 2030. It already has 27 of those under construction, as a path away from the polluting, ..."

----------

R9Bvz.jpg

27,700 MegaWatts of new nuclear power is coming online in the next three years in China.

Reference: Major nuclear power plants under construction in China

China's electricity is so important it changes the world lol. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom