What's new

What the hell? Bilawal now?

opportunist86

New Recruit

Reaction score
Are we really waiting for another imported leader. OK, I think I don't need to introduce him and go deep and I assume people not dumb "enough". Which single thing did they give the nation in the last five years of their government. I never wanted to start this thread but my curiosity defeated me and I want to know what the people of Pak think. at least on this forum.

Are we really waiting for another imported leader. OK, I think I don't need to introduce him and go deep and I assume people not dumb "enough". Which single thing did they give the nation in the last five years of their government. I never wanted to start this thread but my curiosity defeated me and I want to know what the people of Pak think. at least on this forum.

His grand father gave you constitution, is it not enough?

only 5 ? i will ask wht bhutto did after 2nd election what BB the great currupt did and then what zardari did to us ? this country is full of brainless slave minds and they know they have chance to win . with current abilities can bilwal get a job in any EU company as CEO ?:undecided: or regional manager ?:undecided: lets say manager or supervisor ? :omghaha: but he will lead you guys as hid father can't pe a peon but rules us .

He looked like a clown. Only fools get fooled by these waderas.

Back
Top Bottom