What's new

What should Turkiye's diplomacy on Iran be in the future?

Is doing good in Ukraine? He got his *** handed over to the western alliance. Look at the Russian economic situation. Soft power at its zenith.

Russiia is beating Ukraine with his infeerior (!) weapons. Check ********. America's economy is not good they are saviing the day by collecting dolars to their US. In middle time there must be a war otherwise theiiiir economy will collapse.

COme on dude afterr middle east it will be chinas turn. You will be best ally of ameerica of course so your post doesnt make any sense. we are puppet of america because of ampullas.. 100 W ampulla is AK partys number one.

North Korea not really since it follows Chinese diktats. But other countries do have independent foreign policy for example, Russia, China, India and United States to name a few along with Iran.

had to be used :D

almost-gave-a.gif

Russiia is beating Ukraine with his infeerior (!) weapons. Check ********. America's economy is not good they are saviing the day by collecting dolars to their US. In middle time there must be a war otherwise theiiiir economy will collapse.

You are not understanding what he is writing do you? He talking about economical war, cold war between west and east didn't end with weapon but money:-).

China did do this, russia have this can do this. Thats nothing but story, in the end the west is in the upperhand. In the Netherlands we are talking about American unfleunces. You can read the Marshallplan in the internet. Then you have cleu why you can't win america easily. They settled good in the system.

I do understtand, but you dont know english, do you? What did i say, no feterosexuels nor ampullas. Your 75 W ampulla cant understand me because you have a bad education. I dont think that you live, at least born in netherlands. Its imposiible. Let me explain it for 15 W ampullas (like biilal)

Ameriica tried hard to gain cheaap dolars but could not succeed because her economy needs atleast 6 apple or microsoft more to gain dollars back. SO in they printed dollars that is expensive how could she do this? By increasing price of dollars. What happened in middle term? theey will succeed in milddle teerm but in long term they will fail. Think russia has about 500 billion dollars decrease dollars price and let em buy apple computers their money will be gone what happened increased, now russia is richer and heer weapons showed that they aree powerfull in ukraine US lost arms bazar. Now use your 15 W ampullas guys. What happens if Crusaders lost Iran war. Let me explain you, for 75W ampullas;

DOLLAR WILL BE A TOILETTE PAPER KIND.

Do Russians want this simpy no they have other plans that i dont want to explain. ask it to IRANIANS

Last edited:
I do understtand but you dont know english do you? What did i say, no feterosexuels nor ampullas. Your 75 W ampulla cant understand me because you have a bad education. I dont think that you live, at least born in netherlands. Its imposiible. Let me explain it for 15 W ampullas (like biilal)

Ameriica tried hard to gain cheaap dolars but could not succeed because her economy needs atleast 6 apple or microsoft more to gain dollars back. SO in they printed dollars that is expensive how could she do this? By increasing price of dollars. What happened in middle term? theey will succeed but in long term they will fail. Think russia has about 500 billion dollars decrease dollars price and let em buy apple computers their money will be gone what happened increased, now russia is richer and heer weapons showed that they aree powerfull in ukraine US lost arms bazar. Now use your 15 W ampullas guys. What happens if Crusaders lost Iran war. Let me explain you, for 75W ampullas;

DOLLAR WILL BE A TOILETTE PAPER.

Ther is no place for moron like you in the Turkish section, we don't like okuuuz. You can join iranian section and talk a lot of bs:-).

@WebMaster can you please send this feterosexual to US? He is accusing me of being bulll saying bad words.

I am just a simple secular democratic müslim TURSKA.

Can you feterosexual understand what i wrote?

If you know english you should write "There is not any place for a moron like you. But you feterosexual could not succeedeven in learning english.

Even your comedy is desenformation. Its not global capital it is US and its neccesary.

Can you understand what i wrote RUSKI DOESNT WANT IRANN. Iranians paid for s300 decades ago and could get a few years ago. This doesnt mean they dont support. Do you remember russian generals commanding saddams last US war? YEA BABY Tanks that can not penetrate abrams is now penetrating t84 s from long distances. These tanks however doesnt explode when they have hit.

@WebMaster can you please send this feterosexual to US? He is accusing me of being bulll saying bad words.

I am just a simple secular democratic müslim TURSKA.

Can you feterosexual understand what i wrote?

If you know english you should write "There is not any place for a moron like you. But you feterosexual could not succeedeven in learning english.

Even your comedy is desenformation. Its not global capital it is US and its neccesary.

Can you understand what i wrote RUSKI DOESNT WANT IRANN. Iranians paid for s300 decades ago and could get a few years ago. This doesnt mean they dont support. Do you remember russian generals commanding saddams last US war? YEA BABY Tanks that can not penetrate abrams is now penetrating t84 s from long distances. These tanks however doesnt explode when they have hit.

dude seriously where are you from?

Edirne TURKEY, I AM NOT FETEROSEXUAL NO RAMPULLLA. I am a fan of osman pamukoglu.

IF you want i can explain myself in English at Cay Bahcesi in turkish too.

i am a writer at www. military. freeforums . org

My personal forum is

www. savunmasanayii. acoxi. com.

Tesla you are a feterosexual arent you.

Edirne TURKEY, I AM NOT FETEROSEXUAL NO RAMPULLLA. I am a fan of osman pamukoglu.

IF you want i can explain myself in English at Cay Bahcesi in turkish too.

i am a writer at www. military. freeforums . org

My personal forum is

www. savunmasanayii. acoxi. com.

Tesla you are a feterosexual arent you.
im real a turk arent you

Last edited:
Dude you born turk but anyone can be feterosexual. so aree you feterosexuaal.

I am pomak , my father is pomak and my mother is turk (whose blood is known well in konia). According to feterosexual deepstates historicians like ilber ortaylı we are stupid helenic slavic tribe according to halil inalcık and pomak historicians we are turks.

We have ancient turkish words as tete dede teyze ve dede demek. But we speak bulgarian. Thats like toddays children saying saying omfg in english instead turkish our historical books were fired by bulgarian arsonists think now what can we be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom