What's new

What PMIK has done for KP is beyond our imagination

The health card is immense but i fear it's not marketed well enough. Also does it cover common illness such as dialysis or diabetes medication?

Demand is still there, check news. After south punjab, it will become inevitable.

I lived in Abbotabad 2013-2018 and Havelian 2018-2019. Never have I ever encountered any gathering, any political activity related to the demand of Hazara province (they just now observe Yom e shuhada). During my stay I had friends, connections there and I used to talk to locals alot, and there was not that hard of a separatist feeling among them anymore. The movement almost died with death of Baba Haider zaman, even before he death he became irrelevant in last 3-4 years of his life 2015-18. A reduction exist for that but even Hazara MPA's are not pursuing that anymore.

Let me give you an example, in 2013 when I got admission in Comsats Abbotabad and was going there, I saw a beautiful cap written "Proud KPian" over it but I was to afraid to buy and wear that hat in Abbotabad. But then came a time (around 2015), when we used to joke our local friends by altering the original slogan used in 2010 to

Sohni drti , qudrati nazara...
Dhooba Hazara, dhooba Hazara..

IMG_20210505_034628.jpg

That being said, I will definitely support our Hazara belt if they want to pursue this path for a separate province. It's their right but should not be on linguistic grounds. KP made one mistake of naming the province on ethnic ground but no such further mistakes should be made.

congrats to KP brothers on a lovely facility.... indeed a happy moment .. by the way in Punjab IK has gifted Buzdar and i am sure he will not leave his CM ship before totally wiping out PTI from punjab :azn:

congrats to KP brothers on a lovely facility.... indeed a happy moment .. by the way in Punjab IK has gifted Buzdar and i am sure he will not leave his CM ship before totally wiping out PTI from punjab :azn:

This facility is private hospital build in 2002. lol

Back
Top Bottom