What's new

What Pakistani Girls think about INDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously these underage girls represent Pakistan? I saw the video, and these girls seems from like elite schools, and understand vicious statements made by Pakistani and Indian politicians.
Their views are shaped by the school they study in, type of house they grow up, and the opinion will vary wildly if one goes to a govt schools where kids do not have avenues to analyse the actions of govt and politicians. Reg the Bomb part, it is sure to passion up Pakistanis in pdf :P

So after changing video titled on YouTube and filling the comment section with frustrated sexual shyt about 12 year olds .. Now you are posting it on PDF? Kinda shameful if you ask me.

Are you referring to the news reporter? Could you elaborate what happened?

It's an emoticon or le face/donger to suggest something sexual here try them sometimes it's really fun to use them imo :D:lol:
Text faces | Lenny face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), shrug face ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, look of disapproval ಠ_ಠ and more.

I am too old to understand this generation. This generation kids are too tech savvy.

Damn shame they bred them that same way since Zia. No wonder the young ones threaten us with this same ideology. Even the elders encourage them.

Damn shame they bred them that same way since Zia. No wonder the young ones threaten us with this same ideology. Even the elders encourage them.

Right. And Indians teache peace? When did this happen? I want to know more about it. :)

Guess what? I was going to say something nice about my experience with Indian girls and you made me to not say it.

No one thinks at all or thinks very little about India in Pakistan. It's otherwise, as can also been seen on this forum.
Indians are more interested in Pakistani matters and run to argue about them and give comments, of course mostly negative. Pakistanis on the other hand, care least about India or Indian matters or people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom