What's new

What Pakistan is exporting to world?

raj76

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I dont know if this was posted or not if posted mods please merge or delete it but this is very interesting must watch !!!

I don't know why a lot of people hate Mehdi Hasan...but he seems to be a very good interviewer...I think he sometimes tries to play the devil's advocate so much that people question his neutrality or intellect(Dawkins interview)!

Durrani acts like what you would expect an intelligence head to act like..may be a bit too much to the book...if he had played a more humane character he would have got his point through better.

I don't know why a lot of people hate Mehdi Hasan...but he seems to be a very good interviewer...I think he sometimes tries to play the devil's advocate so much that people question his neutrality or intellect(Dawkins interview)!

Durrani acts like what you would expect an intelligence head to act like..may be a bit too much to the book...if he had played a more humane character he would have got his point through better.
He does an excellent job at pushing buttons and asking uncomfortable questions, he's a damn good interviewer. Frankly, he's very good at his job, and should be praised for it.

Durrani did what he does best, but what he does best may not have been good in this situation (present a relatively objective view).

The truth is that Durrani has a point, morality has no place in statecraft, you do what is in your nation's best interests, anything less is down right treason.

This is why I support Canada's stance on nations like KSA.

The only thing I would criticize Hasan on is constantly cutting off Shezadi, when she tried to make very valid points about Pakistan's ISI and the myth that it supports the TTP (it does not).

durrani defended very well, impressive.

Lol where did he defended he accepted most of it what was thrown at him and TBH some of his theories on collateral damage and two face or deceiving usa for money will IMO makes pakistani millatry or isi narrative much less credible
yea he was smart enough to accept all the charges (which ended long discussions in his favour on the topic) knowing the fact that he is not in a court which will persecute him

According to him pakistan knowingly burned there house down to hurt neighbors which i feel is absurd

durrani is a genius! masterclass performance..

Im guessing Shezadi was saying that TTP are being controlled by our neighbors

Durrani gets straight to the point. You can't expect for a former DG ISI to to make viewers feel better and have the same perspective as them. What he said about statecraft is true. But this is the grim reality. Niceties do not survive in this cruel world.

Back
Top Bottom