What's new

What or who was JFK talking about ?

Reaction score

what or who is he talking about, most conspiracy theorists give this to proof that Illuminati and NWO exist...But i,d like to hear the views of people from PDF and especially Americans ..

Last edited by a moderator:
I know all about them, Illuminati, Freemasons,Rockerfellers,Builderberg..
but was curious to know the openion on pdf

No offence, but is this a joke? I mean, you do realise he is talking about international communism, not some group like the Masons or the Elks club.

This speech was given in address to the American Newspaper Publishers Association in 1961 in which President Kennedy is contrasting the communist world in which there is no freedom of the press and all is conducted in secret by their governmnets and the democratic west in which the press reports on everything, whether good and bad.

:usflag:

I know all about them, Illuminati, Freemasons,Rockerfellers,Builderberg..
but was curious to know the openion on pdf

Look at you!
Why are you collecting feed back exclusively from Pakistan?

Do you know how hell looks/feels like?

You missed the bank!

JFK was indicating at the same gang which was rounding him up.
He was not the first American President to be shoot upon by the followers of devil.

I noticed suddenly human sacrifice incidents had been increased in India? Why...... is some mega satanic ritual going on, in the region?

at least i know all about the deceptive cult followers and they know me as well.

Look at you!
Why are you collecting feed back exclusively from Pakistan?

Do you know how hell looks/feels like?

You missed the bank!

JFK was indicating at the same gang which was rounding him up.
He was not the first American President to be shoot upon by the followers of devil.

I noticed suddenly human sacrifice incidents had been increased in India? Why...... is some mega satanic ritual going on, in the region?

at least i know all about the deceptive cult followers and they know me as well.

Wow...from Pakistan to JFK to human sacrifice in India to cult following :cheesy:

That one of the most wonderfully constructed fantasy posts of all times. IF you don't know anything then don't speak about it and make a fool of yourself

No offence, but is this a joke? I mean, you do realise he is talking about international communism, not some group like the Masons or the Elks club.

This speech was given in address to the American Newspaper Publishers Association in 1961 in which President Kennedy is contrasting the communist world in which there is no freedom of the press and all is conducted in secret by their governmnets and the democratic west in which the press reports on everything, whether good and bad.

TY for your reply. I,ve researched about them a lot ...but its soo wierd that i never base my facts on them...came to know about the video and decided this....

sadely sir you have not know the truth you goverment is not the goverment that you know of it has been hijacked. 911 was an inside job

That such an absurd idea is believed by some is utterly shocking to me. You don't really believe in such nonsense, do you? :undecided:

And the communist shot him?

he was not the only American President who spoke out about the satanic gang in helplessness and not the only one to be shot at.
Do you know 'Andrew Jackson'? was he also shot upon by communists?
Actually shooting is the last resort when all other resorts cease to work for satan followers.
Barak Obama is already in trouble, i see him suddenly being rounded up from all directions. very soon he will speak up in helplessness.
His recent and sudden troubles are good indicators what is cooking for him and what is to follow.
Didn't you notice the Oil leak by UK company and his smiling CEO, NY terrorist attack and Pakistani complicit, Sudden rise of violence in Iraq, Iran getting bold and meeting South American leaders....

Do you think without organised Mafia at high up places it is possible to creat mega havocs?

oh please don't start another Freemasons theory

Last time i heard Obama is the follower of Freemasons ........... i still can't stop laughing :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom