What's new

What Opportunities are Available for an Unskilled Person in US

This was me at 15 moving loads for the drivers to the front instead of drivers looking for their loads . I was taking local loads from yuba city to fresno at 16 illegal i would have got fucked . Best job for the new desi immigrants
Amazing boy. Did not know about "Float Shifting" (I am not much of a manual shift guy).

Just apply when you get there

Cook
Waiter
Truck Driver (Need big vehicle license clearance)
Taxi Driver
Delivery person
Shopping mall grocery person
Laborer in cotton farming if you are into it
Gas station clerk (risky with robberies in certain cities)
Assembly line for food
Assembly line for furniture or other goods
Car rental car agent
customer service (many industries) , need good manners

Or just apply for Pajwa Job keep Donald Lu updated

does truck driver license require English knowledge ?

Cook, Waiter, Taxi Driver are short term careers

Which part of the country employs laborer in cotton farming ?

Gas station clerk is risky.

Car rental agent is a dead end job. It is okay/comfortable and safe

Learn English. You will do well

does truck driver license require English knowledge ?
No , transportation companies themselves teach you but after getting the license you have to work for em for a year or two
Cook, Waiter, Taxi Driver are short term careers

Which part of the country employs laborer in cotton farming ?

Gas station clerk is risky.
Lol hell no did it throughout university days - it's a great job especially for part timeers

Not crazy amount of work, and pay was a $ or two above minimum wage
Car rental agent is a dead end job. It is okay/comfortable and safe

Learn English. You will do well
Pretty much, this and hard work

No , transportation companies themselves teach you but after getting the license you have to work for em for a year or two

Lol hell no did it throughout university days - it's a great job especially for part timeers

Not crazy amount of work, and pay was a $ or two above minimum wage

Pretty much, this and hard work
I forgot the little thing about hard work.

Amazing boy. Did not know about "Float Shifting" (I am not much of a manual shift guy).
The first thing I learned only to use the clutch to move of rest done by speed and RPMs all mostly automatic now . People used to think who not truckers gears hardest thing id tell them its one of the easiest alley docking people find hard

The first thing I learned only to use the clutch to move of rest done by speed and RPMs all mostly automatic now . People used to think who not truckers gears hardest thing id tell them its one of the easiest alley docking people find hard
For matching RPMs, do you see the gauge or listen to engine sound (pitch)?

hello my friends,

one of my friend is unmarried and single also he is not skilled in any kind of profession. he has done graduation. he is only a teacher in middle school . he belongs to lower middle class family. his age is almost 38 . his english is average and just fine .

someone approached him for a Girl proposal who have US citizenship. the girl is in 30s. single never married. just high school education . belongs to religious background. wear hijab and niqab . pray 5 times . her family belong to Pakistan . i believe the girl is in Pakistan right now.

its only 50/50 chance at this time but seems like the boy will move to US after marriage . so he wants to know that what are the opportunities of job and work for him in US .

since he knows his auqaat . he is not looking for some kind of white color job. so what other jobs or work he can get for living . to support his future wife and also his family back home.

also how much time it will take for him to have a US visa after marriage .

i believe many are here from US and i will appreciate if brothers here will guide us.

since i am asking for a friend , so i hope mods wont delete it. so my friend can get work and feed his family members in Halal way .

thanks
Why do I think that guy is you? lol :)

For matching RPMs, do you see the gauge or listen to engine sound (pitch)?
At first you watch the revs after awhile you can hear the pitch of the engine hold the lever to the gear you want it in and goes in smoothly where in the beginning you might have to hold the lever to the gear and give it a slight rev and gear will grab the lever

Also on a 15 and 18 you really don't use the first 5 or 6 respectivly unless it's a heavy load and you are on a grade. I love manual and hate autos but I also love 650 cat diesel engines the engines are gone so will the manuals but you have to move with the times

Last edited:
@Ra's al Ghul He must invest in American English language training - best investment there is for a migrant who is not an advanced English language user already. He should work on his American vocabulary, accent and comprehension skills. This will benefit him for life. He should also force himself to mingle with diverse groups of people and not confine himself to the Pakistani community.
Many Pakistani/Bangladeshi migrants suffer for not pursuing the above.

Next, since he is keen on blue collar work, he should look into getting trade qualifications (electrician, plumber, mechanic, etc.). He would make good money in no time.

Back
Top Bottom