What's new

What is your favourite perfume?

Hiiiiii

I love perfumes! And I collect them too. What are you favourite perfumes, oil scents or ouds and why?

Thanks
s-l300.jpg

bought this today - i still need to find decent man body fragrance. i want organic and natural i don't trust chemical.

Acc. to opposite gender, my own pheromones are the best ;) (just kidding)
Well, I don't have a single favorite rather quite a few of the according to situation, mood, occasion and the season. Gucci Guilty, Oud Wood, Shajjar, Grey Vetiver, Lacoste, Creed Aventus, Clive Christian X, Bvlgari Aqua, CK Escape, Liz Claiborne...just a few
That's quite a lot. I've used many of these(not all) in my quest to find one that smells nice and lasts long. I just wanted to find one and stick with it as my signature cologne...kind of like how everyone has a unique look, a unique personality...I wanted to add to that a unique smell.

Dont wear perfume to work,,deos only
Morning duty-park avenue good morning
Evening/night duty-old spice original
Outings-Armand basi in blue
Occassions- aramis,givenchy gentleman.

That's quite a lot. I've used many of these(not all) in my quest to find one that smells nice and lasts long. I just wanted to find one and stick with it as my signature cologne...kind of like how everyone has a unique look, a unique personality...I wanted to add to that a unique smell.

I do love good fragrances.. and I have actually a lot more (no intention to show off :p:) and the two main reasons or culprits are (1) my international travelling due to my business which makes me spend some time in duty free shops so normally I exit the shop with at least one perfume and (2) the gifts from my friends, family and colleagues...so it does not feel much at that time but when I place them in my wardrobe, I can see the cabinets are running short of space so many are unopened and in boxes.

I never thought of my signature smell though now I'm well in a position to make a unique smell due to my hobby but to your surprise I mostly don't wear any active fragrance on daily basis especially when I leave for my office in the morning but I have a like a dozen perfumes in my office which I use if I have to attend a meeting or formal social gathering, or meet a client etc.

Libtard tears.
Those are stinky and fake.. we are talking about perfumes.

I do love good fragrances.. and I have actually a lot more (no intention to show off :p:) and the two main reasons or culprits are (1) my international travelling due to my business which makes me spend some time in duty free shops so normally I exit the shop with at least one perfume and (2) the gifts from my friends, family and colleagues...so it does not feel much at that time but when I place them in my wardrobe, I can see the cabinets are running short of space so many are unopened and in boxes.

I never thought of my signature smell though now I'm well in a position to make a unique smell due to my hobby but to your surprise I mostly don't wear any active fragrance on daily basis especially when I leave for my office in the morning but I have a like a dozen perfumes in my office which I use if I have to attend a meeting or formal social gathering, or meet a client etc.

Those are stinky and fake.. we are talking about perfumes.
In my quest to find the right scent I also ended up with quite a collection...then I even started mixing some up just to make it even more unique to me :D ...and to my surprise there did turn out to be quite a few good combinations.

And the ones that I get as a gift and they r not according to my liking(I know without having to open them)...I just regift them :lol:...ssshhh don't tell anyone this. I go to great lengths that the person who gifted me it doesn't find out that I've regifted it. It's just that other ppl would be able to better use that gift since I don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom