What's new

What is VMS??

Hamzu

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Q.Can any one explain what is VMS?
Now a days issbs of VMS are going.But there is no add in the newspaper about VMS.Only DSSC add was in news paper.
Here is the issb schedule..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190417-175912.png
    Screenshot_20190417-175912.png
    22 KB · Views: 2,529
It's for paying cadets of technical arms. They have to serve in army for 2 years as per contract...

Basically all the Paying Cadets who undergo training at College of EME, Military College of Signals, Military College of Engineering etc have to qualify ISSB in order to serve in the Army. The service tenure is 2 years minimum but can be extended if the individual wishes to. There is no direct way of joining the Army through VMS ( Voluntary Military Service) and graduating for a university affiliated with the Army is a pre-requisite.

Basically all the Paying Cadets who undergo training at College of EME, Military College of Signals, Military College of Engineering etc have to qualify ISSB in order to serve in the Army. The service tenure is 2 years minimum but can be extended if the individual wishes to. There is no direct way of joining the Army through VMS ( Voluntary Military Service) and graduating for a university affiliated with the Army is a pre-requisite.
Matlab ke jin ke issbs chal rahe hain wo paying cadets hain and PA mein commission le rahe hain issb clear kar ke.

Yes, but I am not in the Army so I am no authority on the matter.
okey..
And 1 Question or..
Graduate Course or PMA LC mein sief trainning difference hai.So no. of cadets Graduate course mein kitne induct hote hai approximately??

okey..
And 1 Question or..
Graduate Course or PMA LC mein sief trainning difference hai.So no. of cadets Graduate course mein kitne induct hote hai approximately??
Graduates train for one years whereas Longies train for two years. Average induction in graduate course is approx 200 - 250 per intake but varies. Again i reiterate I am not in the Army hence no authority on the matter.

Graduates train for one years whereas Longies train for two years. Average induction in graduate course is approx 200 - 250 per intake but varies. Again i reiterate I am not in the Army hence no authority on the matter.
okey thanks sir..

Matlab ke jin ke issbs chal rahe hain wo paying cadets hain and PA mein commission le rahe hain issb clear kar ke.
Paying cadets are another category. They are civilians but have to serve for 3 years in uniform after graduating from nust and can than either continue or leave. It mostly contain kids of serving/retired personnel.

ISSB wale tou direct gentleman cadet bante hain.

okey..
And 1 Question or..
You are also a year junior in rank to LC.

@Khan_patriot Sir aik question hai mera cousin soldier hai and wo commission ka liya apply karna chahta hai.But us ke documents GHQ mein hain.So kindly plz guide kar dein..

Back
Top Bottom