What's new

What is the progress of India's plan about "overtake China economically by 2020"? Only 13 days left in 2020 now.

Mumbai has the largest slum.

They bought Rafales & S400 to end poverty in India .
Let me tell u how it's gonna work.
1. India uses rafales against Pakistan.
2. Pakistan nukes mumbai.
3. ???
4. World's largest slum disappears. 20% Poverty ended in seconds.
Indian dream of becoming a supapowa in 2020 :enjoy:
Mumbai has the largest slum.

They bought Rafales & S400 to end poverty in India .
Let me tell u how it's gonna work.
1. India uses rafales against Pakistan.
2. Pakistan nukes mumbai.
3. ???
4. World's largest slum disappears. 20% Poverty ended in seconds.
How about your PM's Independence Day speech in 2002?

The 2002 speech says: Our aim is to free India from the curse of poverty and unemployment. It is to make India a Developed Nation by 2020.

Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee's Independence Day Address : Speeches : Prime Minister of India - Shri Atal Behari Vajpayee
You are saying Indian are not trustworthy and never uphold their promise? Are u saying all Indian are snake charmers. :lol:

GDP_per_capita_of_India_%281820_to_present%29.png

empty can makes a lot of noise
They still have 13 days, so it's still not end of the story.
India_GDP_without_labels.PNG

Indian's always boast,from the gov to the people and to the culture,they have already used to it.
so they never shame on boasting but not achieving.
This is a shameless culture.

indians culture is liars culture
They cheat they brag

is this your version of India challenge China ?:rofl::rofl:

Governments and political parties make election promises as is the norm in democratic countries.

Apparently chinese like the ones here have no concept of how that works.

Maybe ask your ccp wanksta kids here, they might teach you better on intelligent nuances of democracy, the ones your masters never want you to learn.

Governments and political parties make election promises as is the norm in democratic countries.

Apparently chinese like the ones here have no concept of how that works.

Maybe ask your ccp wanksta kids here, they might teach you better on intelligent nuances of democracy, the ones your masters never want you to learn.
Actually I don't see democracy being the problem here. I think it's more of a cultural issue that is specific to only India. Why is Europe or America so successful even though they are democracies? The Chinese members (and everyone else for that matter) here should realize that India's miserable failure is not due to a democratic system but due to Indian culture and practices. What other country in the world, developed or undeveloped, takes as much dump on the streets on a per capita basis as India? I heard even though India has increased their supply of toilets, Indians still want to do their business on the streets. No political system is going to solve this problem lol.

Actually I don't see democracy being the problem here. I think it's more of a cultural issue that is specific to only India. Why is Europe or America so successful even though they are democracies? The Chinese members (and everyone else for that matter) here should realize that India's miserable failure is not due to a democratic system but due to Indian culture and practices. What other country in the world, developed or undeveloped, takes as much dump on the streets on a per capita basis as India? I heard even though India has increased their supply of toilets, Indians still want to do their business on the streets. No political system is going to solve this problem lol.

The culture problem here is only chinese.

They have this white man better syndrome drilled into them by the commies.

Just see the number of ccp kids in Usa or canada, Xi's daughter living off in America ffs.

Democracies are extremely wealthy in nearly every part of the world -- except India.

Communist countries are poor in nearly every part of the world -- except China.

The issue is probably more cultural or racial than ideological. India might simply be inferior. India would be even poorer if it were communist and China would be wealthier if it were a democracy.

Back
Top Bottom