What's new

What is the Payload of Pakistan's Biggest Nuclear Weapon?

Hassan Guy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been hearing that India has plans to build Hydrogen Bombs. Fusion based nuclear weapons more powerful and effective then the boosted fission one's that where testes by both India and Pakistan in the 1990's.
Does Pakistan have plans to build fusion based nuclear weapons?

And any updates or news on:

ICBM's
Crusie Missile's
Sea based deterent

The Indians have also been saying that in a nuclear war situation, Pakistan will only be able to bomb a few Indian cities while India can take out all of Pakistan.
Is this true?

I have been hearing that India has plans to build Hydrogen Bombs. Fusion based nuclear weapons more powerful and effective then the boosted fission one's that where testes by both India and Pakistan in the 1990's.

ICBM's
Crusie Missile's
Sea based deterent

In every likelyhood pakistan posses thermo nuclear devices.... its same situation as before 1998 we had nukes but no body would believe when anyone would say so.....

ICBM's
Crusie Missile's
Sea based deterent

In every likelyhood pakistan posses thermo nuclear devices.... its same situation as before 1998 we had nukes but no body would believe when anyone would say so.....

The Indians have also been saying that in a nuclear war situation, Pakistan will only be able to bomb a few Indian cities while India can take out all of Pakistan.
Is this true?
It is the thoughts of those Indian people who lives very far from the border of Pakistan. It is their wrong thought that Pakistani Missile can't hit them, such as east India and north east.

Sorry to break this news, but Pakistan's nuclear program is just a hoax. And all missiles are made in China, Pakistan just did a paint job. Also, these missiles will blast in their launching pads when there is a real war scenario.

P.S. before any of our Indian fellows comes to enlighten us with their up to date knowledge, I did it.

I Won!!!

There have been rumors that Pakistan tested a new series of low shield nuclear weapons in North Korea, probably for NASR which include hydrogen bombs.
Speculations all over but only time will tell.

According to the Americans (and therefore also according to the Indians)... China tested nuclear weapons on Pakistan's behalf.

Just like the USA for Israel.

If that is the case then both Pakistan and Israel already possess tested thermonuclear/hydrogen bomb tech. Just that the testing and refinement happened in another country.

According to the Americans (and therefore also according to the Indians)... China tested nuclear weapons on Pakistan's behalf.

Just like the USA for Israel.

If that is the case then both Pakistan and Israel already possess tested thermonuclear/hydrogen bomb tech. Just that the testing and refinement happened in another country.
Do China give its thermo nuclear bomb to Pakistan in case of a war??

Back
Top Bottom