What's new

What is the Manchester venue for CJP's visit?

The Diplomat

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi guys,

As some of you will know that Chief Justice Pakistan is on tour to the UK in an attempt to gain money for the dam fund. I would like to go to the Manchester venue, to play my part but to also ask him an important question. The venue is set for sometime tomorrow.

Does anyone know the venue details? Time & location.

Thanks

Try calling the consulate in Manchester, they might be able to tell you. He is on a private visit though, so the tour might not be official.

Try calling the consulate in Manchester, they might be able to tell you. He is on a private visit though, so the tour might not be official.
Good idea but there is a public dinner somewhere in Manchester tomorrow. All the news websites say there is a dinner but don't specify the venue. I checked the Consulate's FB and Twitter page alongside Nawaab's FB page.

google says...

CJP Nisar will attend three fundraising events in London that include galas at the Gray Inn Hall on Nov 21 — which is being co-hosted by legal firm 33 Bedford Row; the Royal Nawaab restaurant on Nov 22 hosted by Centre for Policy Dimensions; and the Intercontinental London on Nov 25. He will also attend a fundraising event in Manchester on Nov 23.

Good idea but there is a public dinner somewhere in Manchester tomorrow. All the news websites say there is a dinner but don't specify the venue. I checked the Consulate's FB and Twitter page alongside Nawaab's FB page.

Ring them, you'll be lucky if they answer, it's past 4pm. I doubt they're very hot on social media. The consulates are the most authentically Pakistani thing in the UK.

google says...

CJP Nisar will attend three fundraising events in London that include galas at the Gray Inn Hall on Nov 21 — which is being co-hosted by legal firm 33 Bedford Row; the Royal Nawaab restaurant on Nov 22 hosted by Centre for Policy Dimensions; and the Intercontinental London on Nov 25. He will also attend a fundraising event in Manchester on Nov 23.
Yeah, that's the one I found. The mystery is where the event is. Haha

Ring them, you'll be lucky if they answer, it's past 4pm. I doubt they're very hot on social media. The consulates are the most authentically Pakistani thing in the UK.
Yeah, I'll give them a call now, if they don't pick up then I'll call them first thing tomorrow morning.

@31ghazi

Funny enough the Consulate has no idea as well.

We only have one in Manchester and it's never open... Thanks though brother, I really appreciate it!
Are you serious? I really doubt that...Manchester has a pretty large community and in no way there is only one Islamic and that too NEVER OPEN...and yeah I was right...you're lying according to Google
http://bfy.tw/KzfW

Are you serious? I really doubt that...Manchester has a pretty large community and in no way there is only one Islamic and that too NEVER OPEN...and yeah I was right...you're lying according to Google
http://bfy.tw/KzfW
There are many Mosques but only one proper cultural center. Having small classes or a gathering at a Mosque is very different to having one at a cultural center. I live here, it's kind of insulting to say that I'm lying.

The ones you are seeing are basically part of a Mosque, special built cultural or Islamic centers are not common in Manchester. There is a Pakistani community center that has one but as I said I've only seen the building open once or twice in my whole life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom