What's new

What is the difference between warranty and guarantee ?

A warranty is general coverage on the product that covers most things that could cause the product to stop working. It is good for a specific amount of time. It is there primarily to show the customer that their product is in good condition when they acquire it, and if something happens while the product is still relatively new, they will not be out their money. A warranty usually only offers repairs or replacement of a faulty product or parts within that product. You cannot expect to return the product and get your money back.

A guarantee is more of a good will statement that whatever service or product a person or company has provided to their customer will meet their customer's approval. A guarantee may or may not have a time limit attached. Guarantees usually are more open-ended than a warranty, not as many rules attached. If the product or service provided to the customer does not satisfy the customer, and meets the terms of the guarantee, the customer can expect to refund of money or an exchange of one product for another.
OK here is the Copy Paste from another site.

"Both the guarantee and the warranty are used to safeguard the rights of a consumer. The difference while in a guarantee a seller is reliable for replacement of a purchased item for free , in a warranty the consumer pays for the rights and has the rights to sue the seller. A guarantee is provided by manufactures but a warranty is proved by sellers and distributors".
These days warranty has come to mean the formal written contract that binds the producer to fix,replace the product if defect appears within a certain time period from the date of purchase. Guarantee is just the verbal unbinding promise that the stuff will work properly or satisfy the buyer..

more answers to come :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@DRAY @chak de INDIA @nair @Dem!god come and answer :D

Last edited:
Havent seen any company gives a gurantee these days.... It sounds like an assurance more to do with emotional.... Where as Warranty is the assurance given by the company that any part which has a manufacturing defect will either be repaired or replaced free of cost...

i can kill you is warranty but i will kill you is guarantee...:bunny:...pichale kitane dinose bakwas post kiye ja raha hai tu:suicide:

WARRANTY IS WHERE YOU CAN ON GET THE THING REPAIRED AND GAURANTEE IS WHERE U GET IT CHANGED

That is a general perception..... I havent come across any company giving you a " Gurantee card"..... Correct me if i am wrong...

That is a general perception..... I havent come across any company giving you a " Gurantee card"..... Correct me if i am wrong...
guarantee.jpg
warranty1-Dan_Mink.jpg

GUARANTEE_CARDS.jpg

images

images

Lemme try again; :P

Your wife has a guarantee of motherhood.
You don't have the warranty of fatherhood.

:D

woh bechareko kitha troll karega bhai..... wohi eik banda maine dekha hein hamari poorve seema rekha se bahar jisse mein araamse baath kar sakoom..... :P

A warranty is a promise or guarantee given. A warranty is usually a written guarantee for a product and declares the maker's responsibility to repair or replace a defective product or its parts.

A guarantee is an agreement assuming responsibility to perform, execute, or complete something and offering security for that agreement. It is a promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service, or a pledge that something will be performed in a specified manner. A guaranty is an undertaking or promise that is the answer to or payment for a debt or default.

A guaranty is also something given or held as security until a debt is paid or the performance of a duty is fulfilled. By the way, warrantee is the person to whom a warranty is made and guarantee is one who makes a guaranty.

A warranty is a promise or guarantee given. A warranty is usually a written guarantee for a product and declares the maker's responsibility to repair or replace a defective product or its parts.

A guarantee is an agreement assuming responsibility to perform, execute, or complete something and offering security for that agreement. It is a promise or an assurance, especially one given in writing, that attests to the quality or durability of a product or service, or a pledge that something will be performed in a specified manner. A guaranty is an undertaking or promise that is the answer to or payment for a debt or default.

A guaranty is also something given or held as security until a debt is paid or the performance of a duty is fulfilled. By the way, warrantee is the person to whom a warranty is made and guarantee is one who makes a guaranty.
cont1.jpeg

Lemme try again; :P

Your wife has a guarantee of motherhood.
You don't have the warranty of fatherhood.

:D
real life experience ? :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

woh bechareko kitha troll karega bhai..... wohi eik banda maine dekha hein hamari poorve seema rekha se bahar jisse mein araamse baath kar sakoom..... :P
bole to ? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom