What's new

What is Russia's importance in this day and age?

To me somehow Russia seems THE most important country to China, for better or worse.

The respect and sometimes even fear I hold for this nation are unrivaled, they'll rise again.

Russia is not important to India
because India is turning from Russia to west

oh no~~~Both the West and Russia are so important to India!

india is flattering both for getting the cheap weapons!

But~~~~it doesn't seem to work...

To me somehow Russia seems THE most important country to China, for better or worse.

The respect and sometimes even fear I hold for this nation are unrivaled, they'll rise again.

Russia is important but it seems Russia is not playing the cards may be in coming future.

Russia should join hands with China, Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan for atleast this region

Bonded metaphysically.
For now, the Russia Nuclear Arsenal is the only real counterbalance to US Imperialism. Shamefully Zhongguo still needs to buck up in this area. Redundant destructive capacity is the only form of deterrent that is meaningful to the Yankees.
That's why we get dissed.

russia's importance maybe low in terms of trade...but its power is still stronger and most chinese technologies are derived from reverse engineered russian tech.

Reverse engineering is the first step to making something on your own.

Even most of India's technologies are based on some foreign tech and done with assistance.

For instance,the first Prithvi missile was made by incorporating propulsion technology from Soviet SA-2 missile.

Russia is not important to India
because India is turning from Russia to west

RUSSIA IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INDIA... INFACT 70% of indian army hardware is basically russian... KNOW YOUR FACTS DUDE! besides, india is not strong enough to lose an ally as strong as russia... they need all the contacts they can acquire and Russia is no baby...!

" :sniper: x Fatherland's enemies "

Russia holds the colloasal Untapped Natural Resources including OIL&GA which the West would require once the Arabs exhaust there resources , so yes Russian importance would grow Exponentialy during a time frame of the Next 50-70 Years.
BUT By that time these resources would be rendered useless as the current R&D in the GREEN Tech would certainly Mature to astonishing heights during this time frame. Lets just hope Uncle Sam develops a Green Military first and the Chinese and Major Asian Economies and the rest of pansy little states of Europe could follow.

Russia holds the colloasal Untapped Natural Resources including OIL&GA which the West would require once the Arabs exhaust there resources , so yes Russian importance would grow Exponentialy during a time frame of the Next 50-70 Years.
BUT By that time these resources would be rendered useless as the current R&D in the GREEN Tech would certainly Mature to astonishing heights during this time frame. Lets just hope Uncle Sam develops a Green Military first and the Chinese and Major Asian Economies and the rest of pansy little states of Europe could follow.

Uncle Sam a green military? This is almost an oxymoron.

who says russia is not important??

b35.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

I disagree with the title of the thread. Russia is still an important regional strategic partner.

You're right. :tup:

Also, China and Russia are both founding members of the SCO.

That should demonstrate how important Russia is, regarding energy security and stability in Central Asia.

Russia is important to China as an energy supplier. Also, the opposing gender inbalance on both sides is especially helpful in containing China's testosterone surge.

Russia is still an important partner, just we are not dependent to them.

Our oil supplies are mostly from Middle East, but Russia still has a good number of natural resources that could be provided to us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom