What's new

What is Bangladesh doing to counter Indian interference?

kicking illegal immigrants out of assam by butt.....hell yeah!!!.....bd dominance-sorry bhai,but i had a great laugh......next time come with something better
Assam has one of the lowest Per Capita income in India. Just Curious, what is exactly in Assam other than natural beauty that would attract BD migrants to risk shot by BSF at the border ?

Last edited:
United pakistan isn't possible because we have mushrik enemy between. What we need is to form a some kind of union. It will be good for both our nation.

Bharat will be barricade by Islamic army and that will make me really happy.:D

Bharat dominance will be history as I see it. :smokin:
And how do you propose this "Barricade India" is going to get deployed considering India's trade route is mostly through Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea ?

Assam has the lowest Per Capita income in India. Just Curious, what is exactly in Assam other than natural beauty that would attract BD migrants to risk shot by BSF at the border ?
Indians are portraying the muslims in assam as infiltrators from BD, when in reality they have been living there since 1205.

Its not about me acting like an *** bro. Its about ALL our dear BD members who feel RAW is spreading a wide net over BD. This thread can prove useful in finding what all is being done to address this issue, which is serious If true.

To be frank, RAW is considered an useless organization by most Indians. I cant believe they are getting so much coverage in BD with books being written about them. I want to know the truth thats it, no abuses against anyone, no attacks. Simple as that!

I know this Post is rather old. There is a reason for BD concerns.
Assam and Tripura had to be encouraged considerably by India to accept an union with India.
The Chakma militancy was financed by India. It only stopped after BD-Chakma entered a settlement, and India stopped the flow of arms.
Farakka initial effects were devastating on the winter crops. You can literally walk across Padma ( Ganga Downstream) under the Hardinge Bridge. Farakka was constructed without giving any consideration to BD. Ganga crosses international boundary, and therefore subject to water sharing agreements, however BD receives very little water in winter.

Consider India's due concern about Chinese plan to put a Dam on Brahmaputra in upstream China. India's conern is legitamate here.Now, consider BD concerns about Tipaimukh Dam. India is saying that water will not be diverted , its just a flood protection. Well, you take your lessons from history. History, strangely, does repeat for people that do not learn from it.

Sri Lanka was very prosperous comparing to rest of south asia. The Tamil issue devastated Sri Lanka. We all agree Indira Gandi funded Tamil Tigers. Tamil demand of 50% parliament seats is not a legit demand in that country.To this day , I am not sure why she did it, other than she really f****d up Sri Lanka.

These are facts. You try to learn from it. Yes, there are those that will use these facts to support their agenda.

I do believe India has left the "politics" behind with the tragic passing of Mrs. Gandi, and concentrating more on "economics" under new leaderships, which has served them very well.

I wish India to continue this growth and prosper, but your history will always be one step behind.

Thank you for reading my two cents!

As if migration in '47 had never happened.

Yes, who can deny '47 migration? But, it was migration in the opposite dsirections. Many assamese muslims migrated to BD and many BD Hindus migrated to Assam, west Bengal and some other States. But, after that, Bangali Hindus from BD were expelled by the Assamese sometime after 1950. Along with them the GHOTI Bangali and Marwaris were also ousted. But, note that Muslims were not touched. Why? Because, the Muslims are native to that land.

Only recently, intelligencia like you are coming with population census reports in hand to prove the muslims as non-assamese. You are blaming your ration cards for such a large number of muslims, but are avoiding to see through the historical facts that firmly root them to Assam since the expedition by Bakhtier Khilji in 1205. It is a heinous effort by the Hindu Bangalis to initiate a muslim-assamese conflict to keep that land under their feet.

Last edited:
It's very easy!
Just u have to notice the Bengali accents and life style.
We r far different from them.
Also we have better ego than them.

'Better' ego? Is it something like 'good' Taliban?

By the phrase "Better ego", I wanted to mean that:

# we have our own glorious history & identity for which we fought in 52 & 71 which is a good ego.

# we have rich culture and our religious and social value and life style is high standard than them.

# we do not think like them as "Be only Indian and buy only Indian" which seems to me like a mean thinking sometimes. we like to use any country's products if it is good in quality. Yes we should have patriotism, but it dose not mean that we will use only BD products even it is bad quality. But people from Calcutta only like to use Indian products even it is worse quality and we r not like them.

# We love BD, I also , but I want to adopt other countries good cultures also, thats why I'm Brother Bangladeshi.

# we can sacrifice for others easily than them (Indian Bangali).

on the other hand,

# I think Bengali Indian novel writhes are better then Bangladeshi writers.

# I can remember once I used to hear form the people that Indian car and motors or products are poor in quality but I used to tell them that -no matter- their cars or other products are poor in quality, cos they r trying to make and I used to believe that their product will achieve good quality in future cos they are trying, and they are doing better now. So Indian tries and we r completely failed in this matter. I know though some people say that Indian space programs are failed or unnecessary, but I know that they will be success and bring pride for them one day or already have brought.

BTW, why u choose such id toxic_pus? Isn't it a inferior thinking?

Assam has one of the lowest Per Capita income in India. Just Curious, what is exactly in Assam other than natural beauty that would attract BD migrants to risk shot by BSF at the border ?
Yes, Indians think very correctly that BD people do not go to a POOR assam to get food, but to enjoy the natural beauties there. Muslims are living there since 1205 immediately after a failed invasion of our Malik Bakhtier Khilji. Now, the Indians are worried about the size of muslim population in that province. So, Indians are portraying them as BD citizens in order to expell them.

These Assamese muslims will migrate to BD once opportunities are created by us. Indians do not have to worry. The way BD is developing, not only arakan muslims but also Assamese muslims will be needed by us in the near future. At that point, many of them will leave their motherland assam and migrate to BD.

United pakistan isn't possible because we have mushrik enemy between. What we need is to form a some kind of union. It will be good for both our nation.

Bharat will be barricade by Islamic army and that will make me really happy.:D

Bharat dominance will be history as I see it. :smokin:

This kind of thinking perpetuates hate, I think the only reason you hate India so much is because you feel inferior. Instead of trying to 'barricade' India, why don't you try cooperation for a change? isn't there enough death and destitution in South Asia already?

Look at what our neighbors to the north have accomplished,

Wouldn't you love to see something like that in Bangladesh? have a look at their cities, roads, railway stations, don't you want that for Bangladesh?

WAKE UP!! Instead of fantasizing about an 'Islamic army', think about a prosperous and peaceful country, you think India will sit by idly and watch as your so called 'islamic army' tries to smother it?

There have been plenty of wars, try thinking a little differently, open up your little mind and stop 'hatin'. We need economic cooperation, the rest will follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong thread. Anyway.
By the phrase "Better ego", I wanted to mean that:

# we have our own glorious history & identity for which we fought in 52 & 71 which is a good ego. (with plenty of help from us. Let me quote General Manekshaw on this. "Every time I sent them in, every time they saw a burly Punjabi or Pathan, they ran, leaving their weapons behind". 'Them' here refers to the Indian trained Mukti Bahinis. Now that is 'glory':lol:)

# we have rich culture and our religious and social value and life style is high standard than them. (Bengalis, as it is have a rich culture. But it is funny how a citizen of one of the poorest countries on the face of the earth claims to have 'high standard' of 'life style'.)

# we do not think like them as "Be only Indian and buy only Indian" which seems to me like a mean thinking sometimes. we like to use any country's products if it is good in quality. Yes we should have patriotism, but it dose not mean that we will use only BD products even it is bad quality. But people from Calcutta only like to use Indian products even it is worse quality and we r not like them. :-)rofl:)

# We love BD, I also , but I want to adopt other countries good cultures also, thats why I'm Brother Bangladeshi.(who cares)

# we can sacrifice for others easily than them (Indian Bangali).(I am guessing that you have never heard of Kshudiram, Binoy-Badal-Dinesh, Masterda, Bagha Jatin, Netaji etc.)
Compared to this, horsepoo is fragrance.

on the other hand,

# I think Bengali Indian novel writhes are better then Bangladeshi writers.

# I can remember once I used to hear form the people that Indian car and motors or products are poor in quality but I used to tell them that -no matter- their cars or other products are poor in quality, cos they r trying to make and I used to believe that their product will achieve good quality in future cos they are trying, and they are doing better now. So Indian tries and we r completely failed in this matter. I know though some people say that Indian space programs are failed or unnecessary, but I know that they will be success and bring pride for them one day or already have brought.
I am trying to give a damn, but my damn-o-meter is broken.
BTW, why u choose such id toxic_pus? Isn't it a inferior thinking?
:rofl::rofl:

Ok kiddo. This fantasy land of yours, does it have free rides.

Muslims are living there since 1205 immediately after a failed invasion of our Malik Bakhtier Khilji. Now, the Indians are worried about the size of muslim population in that province. So, Indians are portraying them as BD citizens in order to expell them.
You can keep peddling the same idiotic lies over and over again but you just can't quite fit the huge migration of '47 in your c0ck & bull fiction. So you just pretend, that '47 never happened. In fact your reply to this very question is one hell of confused babble.
Yes, who can deny '47 migration? But, it was migration in the opposite dsirections. Many assamese muslims migrated to BD and many BD Hindus migrated to Assam, west Bengal and some other States.(And yet you keep peddling that 1205 story again and again) But, after that, Bangali Hindus from BD were expelled by the Assamese sometime after 1950. Along with them the GHOTI Bangali and Marwaris were also ousted. But, note that Muslims were not touched. Why? Because, the Muslims are native to that land. (The clash, not of 50s but of 80s and 90s was a clash of ethnicity. Religion played no role in it. Assamese believed - to which I do sympathize, even being a Bengali - that most of their jobs were taken up by Bengalis. This was a fallout of British system where, Bengalis were promoted for all types of office jobs. Marwaris had also settled in Assam during the Raj and controlled most of the business. Their grievance is understandable. The manner in which they went about it, was unacceptable.)

Only recently, intelligencia like you are coming with population census reports in hand to prove the muslims as non-assamese. (Thats because now we have plenty of data to statistically prove ourselves right. Census data do show that the rate of growth of muslim population in Assam is much higher than average muslim growth rate. I understand, arguing against numbers can be difficult. Now please don't talk of that BS theory of yours.) You are blaming your ration cards for such a large number of muslims, but are avoiding to see through the historical facts that firmly root them to Assam since the expedition by Bakhtier Khilji in 1205. It is a heinous effort by the Hindu Bangalis to initiate a muslim-assamese conflict to keep that land under their feet. (Please don't make me quote those Census data right from 1941 how Muslim population in Assam went down after 1947 and how they suddenly started growing, almost like an explosion)

This kind of thinking perpetuates hate, I think the only reason you hate India so much is because you feel inferior. Instead of trying to 'barricade' India, why don't you try cooperation for a change? isn't there enough death and destitution in South Asia already?

Look at what our neighbors to the north have accomplished,

8Ln08EokDLY[/media] - New High Speed Train From Beijing to Tianjin China

Wouldn't you love to see something like that in Bangladesh? have a look at their cities, roads, railway stations, don't you want that for Bangladesh?

WAKE UP!! Instead of fantasizing about an 'Islamic army', think about a prosperous and peaceful country, you think India will sit by idly and watch as your so called 'islamic army' tries to smother it?

There have been plenty of wars, try thinking a little differently, open up your little mind and stop 'hatin'. We need economic cooperation, the rest will follow.
I think your proposition is quite correct that we get rid of our mutual distrust and enemity, and strive to make south asia the center of economic development.

When Prophet Muhammad (SWA) preached Islam he said that in order to learn, go even to a far away country like China. By saying this, he wanted his people to come out of the shell of ignorance and develop themselves by learning from others.

But, today's Islamites desist learning and want us to take back to an ignorant society all in the name of Islam that was prevailing 1500 years ago. However, these people are quickly becoming a minority. In a fast developing BD, they will have little room to move and preach ignorance in the name of Islam as well as an united Pakistan.

This union is already a matter of past. Since the division, we have taken a separate route that can develop our industries, provide jobs to all of us and finally raises our living standard to that of present day europe. A political union with Pakistan is not in the card. I have seen only a few BD posters think like this and no Pakistani thinks that way.

I do not think it is a fantasy dream. When europeans fled to USA about three centuries ago because of famine and hunger year after year, nobody ever thought then that europe would be what today it is. This dream for the entire subcontinent will certainly come true if the countries work unitedly.

Thanks for posting the China development link. I am living in a first world country and I know how much efforts will be needed to raise our living standard to the level of Japanese or even China. A hundred years is not a very long time if we can raise our countries to that level.

Some people want us to ride camels and bullock carts instead of riding bullet trains as can be seen in your China link. They think the former is more Islamic than the latter. What a barbaric thinking!

Last edited by a moderator:
To toxic_pus:

I think u need some antibiotics, cos the toxic pus is streaming out from ur rotten body & soul. Keep urself away until ur disease will cure, other wise it is worthless to talk u!

BTW, i wrote to wrong thread, cos it is sticky.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom