What INSAS has really achieved after 15 years & what its future

Best replacement for INSAS rifle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terminator

Reaction score
Country
India
Friends..can we discuss what INSAS program has really achieved after 15 years of its inception & what will be its future. There is always conflicting news on INSAS, some say its still going on because of national pride. Experts & forces have culmination of views from saying it, better than M16 to describing it as failure, news often comes that army may scarp this rifle. Variants like Excalibur, Minsas, Kalantak & MSMC are till under user & trial phase and nothing much have been heard about their induction .How much it has really achieved ?????????? :what::what::what:

also are there any other indeginouse programs for assult rifles
pardon my english writting from Iphone

We the residents of Uttam Pradesh would be highly grateful if army would consider selling these discarded INSAS rifle to us. we are in dire need of such item owing to the prevailing law and order situation in our state under rule of Mullah Mulayam.

What about the rifle that was being developed ??? It's name was something like "tirchy" can remember exactly
Rejected or not developed ???

Its being developed but someone told me its not for the Army but for Police and other Para-Military forces.

bl21ordnance2957779f.jpg

What about the rifle that was being developed ??? It's name was something like "tirchy" can't remember exactly
Rejected or not developed ???

Not trichy, but an indigenous rifle under the F-INSAS program. I don't what happened to that though.

dsc02812f.jpg

Amogh

2pyp7jk.jpg

dsc02801m.jpg

Excalibur

JVPC-1.jpg

JVPC-2.jpg

MSMC

r556kalantak07foldableb.jpg

KALANTAK 07

All of the derivatives of the INSAS.

In US we are getting Tavor in 2013 with price tag $1900 to $2600.very expensive but nice we should buy with TOT make locally.

I believe we should go for Tavor with full TOT.Its a very good weapon extremely accurate and we already have them in large numbers in the SF.So theres no point really in not going for it.Getting different weapons wil become a logistical nightmare in the end.

We the residents of Uttam Pradesh would be highly grateful if army would consider selling these discarded INSAS rifle to us. we are in dire need of such item owing to the prevailing law and order situation in our state under rule of Mullah Mulayam.
You kidding dude :D
You want Army to sell you rifles so you can take on state Govt. ??? That's really funny

Back
Top Bottom