What's new

What If

Mootaz-khelifi

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
What do you do if you were an American Muslim (from Arabic father and an American mother) and recently realized that you lost a relative in al-Qaeda terrorist attack
Do you join the U.S. Army (which branch) and do you go to fight in Afghanistan

i was asked by one of my Facebook friends that he is a USMC soldier

No i wont! Why increase the mess?? US is already in afghanistan killing them! some terrorists some civilians! Many innocent Pakistanis are being killed daily in because of this! US is pulling out of afghanistan!

What do you do if you were an American Muslim (from Arabic father and an American mother) and recently realized that you lost a relative in al-Qaeda terrorist attack
Do you join the U.S. Army (which branch) and do you go to fight in Afghanistan

i was asked by one of my Facebook friends that he is a USMC soldier

Read the case here on similar lines to respond yr friends on FB.

Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Terrorists has no religion... they are the enemies of whole humanity...

Confessions of a US soldier:
Video: Mike Prysner testimony
I tried hard to be proud of my service, but all I could feel was shame. Racism could no longer mask the reality of the occupation. These were people, these were human beings...We were told we were fighting terrorists.. the real terrorist was me, and the real terrorism was this occupation

Terrorist'e are animals like chien and need to be wiped out from this face of earth for us sane people to survive. I mean they did not care about innocents in 9/11, london bombing, and madrid. So in case of your friend let him know that the objective has been completed and mastermind of 9/11, osama bin laden is killed as well NATO is fighting them in yemen via a la drone strikes. However do let him know that there are no al quieda in afghanistan but rather taliban, which are just a local backward group trying to take over the countrie so they they are not correlated.

Back
Top Bottom