What's new

What if Pakistan handsover all its security concerns to China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganges Zephyr

Reaction score
I want to discuss the scenario where China takes over Pakistan's security needs (external threats). What would be its aftereffects.

IMO, Pakistan can then stop worrying about external threats (India..which is only a perception by the way) and would be able to bloom and be able to concentrate on the living standard of its citizens

Why? Why would you start random speculative threads? Major flame war warning.

Why? Why would you start random speculative threads? Major flame war warning.

Whatever has'nt happened is all speculative. This can be a game changer for Pakistan. I dont intend to invite flames and trolls, but thoughts on if its possible and its aftermath

Why would China take over all of Pakistan's problems due to our past and ongoing mistakes?

Also, internal and external issues are intertwined.

Just one example: if some Taliban nutjob from Pakistan ends up causing a major terrorist attack in the US and the US comes thundering for revenge, why would China get in the middle?

I want to discuss the scenario where China takes over Pakistan's security needs (external threats). What would be its aftereffects.

IMO, Pakistan can then stop worrying about external threats (India..which is only a perception by the way) and would be able to bloom and be able to concentrate on the living standard of its citizens
I think India will be in big trouble, when there will PLA guiding indo-pak borders as well. :coffee:
And you don't have to worry about our internal and external securities needs FRIEND :rofl:

I think India will be in big trouble, when there will PLA guiding indo-pak borders as well. :coffee:
And you don't have to worry about our internal and external securities needs FRIEND :rofl:

Yep if this was real we would be stationing nuke subs around Pakistan, new Fighters, Midcourse ABM systems, Long range SAMs, and the like. Thats just the first few weeks of course.

it would be triple nightmare for Bharat aka India ;) so better live with double nightmares for the time being

We can handle another enemy but can YOU handle another master?

EDIT: Oh I forgot. Of course you can. You guys are the experts when it comes to having masters.

What if Pakistan handsover all its security concerns to China?

Wont be much different than what we face now..

Infact we can shoot Chandni chowk to china sequel in Pindi :victory:

From Chandni chowk to Pindi...Jaane kon hu samajh ainaaa....

yes we know you did handle in 62.

why you should be sleepless over whom we handle and whom not

lol typical Pakistani. What happens to the country does not matter. What happens to the enemy is the only thing that does.

Enemy is all that matters. Desh jaaye bhaad mein.

No wonder you guys are in such a mess today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom