What's new

What if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister of India?

Indian trolls, Let me give you a little lesson of our history. Vajpaee also belonged to BJP. WE (PAKISTANIS) made him come to Lahore and accept the existence of Pakistan. Before you guys rant, let me also tell you how BJP's leader Vajpae used to say "Nashta delhi main or Khana Lahore main". It is PAKISTANIS who helped him get up from his dream. You guys do politics on war, we dont. We do politics on friendship and peace. Thats the difference between you and us. Remember, you are baniyes, you have no faith, deen or imaan.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Modi will do to BJP what Narsimha Rao did to congress, PM from BJP should be like Vajpayee ji who can take every one along with him

If Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister of India..then..then..nothing will happen Sonia and Rahul Baba will sit in the opposition that's it

If Modi becomes the PM then we won't need any defence minister.

We do not need any ministers at all.. Modi can do all the work himself.. :)

What if I became Prime Minister of India? I may, citing national security reasons cut off your internet access if only to prevent you from posting stupid threads.:P

If you ever become a PM.. Just invite me to a travel in Air India 1 okay!! :D

What if Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister of India in 2014?

What will be the Geo political implications on South Asia - Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka?

1- Bye bye J i h a d.

2- Better focus on economy.

3- Fenced border with China.

4- No more killing of TN fishermen by that tiny little island down south.

5- All inclusive growth like never before.

6- Uniform Civil Code for all.

7- No more pesky illegal immigrants from you-know-where.

8- Full autonomy to the military to retaliate to any enemy fire.

Why do you think Pakistanis were more keen to know about his status in the country currently than us Indians?

Because they know that unlike their Secular servants here, an NDA administration with Modi-fier in command will not take such nonsense.

Indian trolls, Let me give you a little lesson of our history. Vajpaee also belonged to BJP. WE (PAKISTANIS) made him come to Lahore and accept the existence of Pakistan. Before you guys rant, let me also tell you how BJP's leader Vajpae used to say "Nashta delhi main or Khana Lahore main". It is PAKISTANIS who helped him get up from his dream. You guys do politics on war, we dont. We do politics on friendship and peace. Thats the difference between you and us. Remember, you are baniyes, you have no faith, deen or imaan.

:rofl: :rofl:

For Pakistan it means nothing. AB Vajpayee also came to power for this terrorist group called the BJP and we know the things that happenned then anyway.

1- Bye bye J i h a d.

2- Better focus on economy.

3- Fenced border with China.

4- No more killing of TN fishermen by that tiny little island down south.

5- All inclusive growth like never before.

6- Uniform Civil Code for all.

7- No more pesky illegal immigrants from you-know-where.

8- Full autonomy to the military to retaliate to any enemy fire.

Why do you think Pakistanis were more keen to know about his status in the country currently than us Indians?

Because they know that unlike their Secular servants here, an NDA administration with Modi-fier in command will not take such nonsense.

I think I've said the same thing before. Very few if any Pakistanis give a hoot about the 4ft guji, future savior of India. He is your business and not ours. Again we have countless Indians posting on this thread, far more than any Pakistanis.

Please do yourselves a favour we don't care and keep this topic confined in the little section for you guys.

For Pakistan it means nothing. AB Vajpayee also came to power for this terrorist group called the BJP and we know the things that happenned then anyway.

That's what I am saying. They seem to think we care.....Oh yes Vajpayee. The hysteria was the same for him and I'd actually say far greater, especially since India was experiencing a wave of communalism between Muslims and Hindus then. What happened? Nothing.

They actually call this guy "tiger" lol....

Modi the controversial has little chance to win the election. He may be good news inside India, but muslim world see him as a mass murderer. I see Congress party another five years.....but its public choice...fail to understand why BJP nominate such person.

Modi the controversial has little chance to win the election. He may be good news inside India, but muslim world see him as a mass murderer. I see Congress party another five years.....but its public choice...fail to understand why BJP nominate such person.

Thank God - Muslim world is not voting.

But lots of voters works in Muslim countries and trade is directly linked.

non resident indians rarely get chance to vote... am not sure they accept postan voting..
china does not even allow muslims to wear burqa but they have excellent relation with muslim countries... govt relations are different issue

Nobody in India cares what the muslim word think .

Back
Top Bottom