What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

Pakistanis and many a muslims are A SHOW OF when it comes to praying---. They love their public display of praying----whereas praying is a private affair between man and God / women and God---muslims have placed prayers in a showroom

There were a lot of muslim students in Uni, who would use the library for prayer, there actually a special section at the back where they had mats for prayer, no one ever did it openly in public like the fellow in the video. But even then people would generally look and move on.

Sir,

There is no reason to pray in public like that----. This prayer was for show----.
Mastan
Brother there is every reason to pray in public.Ypou have the best gift from Allah in HIS Quran our Beloved Prophet(SAW) His SWT deen which is without doubt the best in the world. Why then do you want to hide it. i want to tear my heart out and show the world what islam has done to it. No man!! to hide this beautiful religion is the biggest travesty in my mind. Allah never intended His deen to be a personal affair, it was never intended for it to be confined to Masajid or the house. Why else would He SWT call our Beloved Prophet SAW "Rehmatul Lil Aalameen". Allah has made the whole world a masjid for Islam. So there is no resteriction on performing Salat on pavements
The point that you missed altogether was the respect that the western people give to you if you perform prayer. This is something you will not find in our own land ,a trait of our prophetSAW which we have lost . I myself along with a cousi n of mine have once prayed on the footpath in central london due to time restraint. No one said a word. We as a family and friends have often prayed in parks in jamaat and it has caused no issues. It is an evidence of the tolerance of the west and its people towards all religions. We now Organize Eid in the local Park and it is like a huge Mela and everyone comes along even the mayor and the chief of Police. The police really enjoty the food at the stalls and the hospitality of the people as the mosque affiliated shops never charge money from Non mulsims as a form of Daa wa
Araz

religion-is-like-a-penis.jpg

What if a Hindu/christian prays in public at Middle East/Pakistan?

Hypocrisy? :o::o:

Not at all, neither of this countries proclaim to be free and secular.
In that regards east Asians are the most descent bunch I have met, no disregard for any religion. Whether here or in their own countries.

Last edited:
Cant seethe clip.

But why should anyone pray in a public area ?
just to see people's reaction....and show no one is as frightened as some state!

What if a Hindu/christian prays in public at Middle East/Pakistan?

Hypocrisy? :o::o:
Do they pray even when not in public? No hypocricy there...you guys should be proud that the secular model stood the test!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom