What's new

What happens when a muslim prays in a public area in US

Sorry about that...But everytime I write detailed posts I either get bashed or I am trolled no one wants to sit down and discuss...
You will be surprised to know I am probably 1 of the few who isnt worried about your religion at all! All I did say is if people have a problem and you are getting prosecuted based on such a problem change the name and live freely! why force the people to call you Muslim when you neither pray like us (otherwise how can articles claim that so and so was beaten up when he started praying or reading the Quran...apparently there are remark differences which signal you out) nor do you agree with the Quran (I mean Mr.Ghullam) actually stated he gets his revelations from Prophet Muhammad in heaven and hence should be thought of as Muhammad...Do you want me to post that reply which I posted a while back on a different thread? (the reply is highlighting what Mr.Ghulam said) and only what he said no one's twisted words
You too!

My advise ignore them, I have done their chitrol.

STOP AHMEDI BASHING | Page 20

Last edited:
My advise ignore them, I have done their chitrol.

STOP AHMEDI BASHING | Page 20
Thanks but that is too much to read :ashamed; and I aint bashing them..just questioning them...If they are true they shouldnt shy away...I would any day answer to questions regarding Islam hoping it will kill the misconception....That is why I get trolled by Indians..I know most maybe even all are not sincere but I answer anyway...who knows mayray achay lafzoun say they may pick 1-2 good points ;)

Thanks but that is too much to read :ashamed; and I aint bashing them..just questioning them...If they are true they shouldnt shy away...I would any day answer to questions regarding Islam hoping it will kill the misconception....That is why I get trolled by Indians..I know most maybe even all are not sincere but I answer anyway...who knows mayray achay lafzoun say they may pick 1-2 good points ;)

The crux I told him/them, they are free to do and live in Pakistan ask for their haqooq but they are in actual a separate religion and Identity not Muslims once they accept and establish it everything would be fine. Much of this mess is due to media that wrongly and faked rumors spread that oh jee christians , hindus and ahemdis are living terrible lives the truth is opposite it is all the western funds to the media that is talking.

Could i as a catholic christian pray in Saudi Arabia? So far i heared they would even take the cross away that i wear around my neck.

Could i as a catholic christian pray in Saudi Arabia? So far i heared they would even take the cross away that i wear around my neck.
You can in private, but it is not allowed in public and there can't be religious gatherings like Church or other places.

Back
Top Bottom