What's new

What happened to my posts?

Yaar dont say that , i never troll. not in 8k posts have i ever trolled.
bus yehi bhagwaan ki marzi thi bhool ja bhai

a8b42bfb5969f56e1d3791cf0484eae6.jpg

Modi by tying up with pdf admin did this to a congressman. most heinous crime .iski to SIT janch honi chahiye.:p:

@jbgt90 If you were away for long time, mods have deleted several threads and posts, and they also deleted entire members introduction, may be that contributed to it..... But 2k posts i doubt.....

@WebMaster @Oscar
I was an eliet member with 8K plus post , what happened to them ? i am back to being a senior member with just 6K post.
the rules changed while i was on a vacation or something?

They deleted Members Introduction Threads, with it your posts also deleted. Hence, you got demoted.

@WebMaster The new thread's in MI section are same, as they were before. Apparently, you should retrieve the deleted threads.

@jbgt90 If you were away for long time, mods have deleted several threads and posts, and they also deleted entire members introduction, may be that contributed to it..... But 2k posts i doubt.....
was out for ten days mate , and i doubt i have 2k post in members intro. plus that was done before i went on my vacation.

Where'd you go on vacation dude?
Delhi and kolkatta.

was out for ten days mate , and i doubt i have 2k post in members intro. plus that was done before i went on my vacation.

Delhi and kolkatta.

800 odd posts of mine were deleted. When I asked, was told it's cause of MI section. :)

All introduction threads are deleted that means your posts in those are deleted.

We also deleted a lot of threads violating copyright rules.

All introduction threads are deleted that means your posts in those are deleted.

We also deleted a lot of threads violating copyright rules.

Threads in MI section ain't the way you wanted them to be. Why not retrieve the old threads, as the new threads in that section are same like the one you deleted. If it can't be done, leave it...

You started a new thread, why don't you make it a Sticky. The only dedicated thread for MI Section?

A Suggestion: Many Think Tanks Consultants and Jr. Think Tanks abuse the Forums rules like it's child's play. Why don't you give rights to Normal Members ie Elite or Some Senior Member, to Rate Think Tanks Troll Post Negative when they break Forums Rule? It would help to keep check on their Tearolling?

Back
Top Bottom