What's new

What does Iran benefit from by being anti-USA

Aegis DDG

Reaction score
Why does Iran in general, benefit from by being Anti-Western and Anti-Liberal? Would an theocratic Iran survive an world of rapid scientific discoveries?

Nothing wrong with being anti-American, or being opposed to their global hegemony, or being opposed to them ruling your country through puppets.

But at the same time, it is not wise to fight them directly, unless you have the strength to do so.

China fought against the US and 16 of her allies combined during the Korean War, this only succeeded due to sheer numbers and strategy.

But now we have a better strategy. We will keep a low profile and develop our capabilities, until we have the ability to match them. What matters the most is your own internal strength, if you have that then nobody can break you.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with being anti-American, or being opposed to their global hegemony, or being opposed to them ruling your country through puppets.

But at the same time, it is not wise to fight against them directly unless you have the strength to do so.

China fought against the US and 16 of her allies combined during the Korean War, this only succeeded due to sheer numbers and strategy.

But now we have a better strategy. We will keep a low profile and develop our capabilities, until we have the ability to match them. What matters the most is your own internal strength, if you have that then nobody can break you.

Everyone that stands against JEW USA is on the right side

Its not cool that u made this thread in this section (full of trolling ) .

anyway , the point is , that USA doesnt own the world .

no one is Anti-USA anywhere !! they lost their superpower status long time ago and thus is not much of a threat to iran than before .

so there is no Anti-USA iran . iran is 7000yrs older than US . we are proud people and we stand up for what is rightfully ours .

now label it whatever u like : Anti-West , Anti-USA ,.........

there is no conspiracy theory and there is no hand behind the curtain and stuff like that .

===========

BTW , u talked about science !!! just dont start me on our scientific achievements cause i have a heck lot to say .

this will probably suffice anyway :

Iran showing fastest scientific growth of any country - New Scientist

Why does Iran in general, benefit from by being Anti-Western and Anti-Liberal? Would an theocratic Iran survive an world of rapid scientific discoveries?

It is a form of political insanity that is justified under intense propaganda. Lots have done it in the ME with minimal gain. Lots have either changed direction and gave up, or is no longer in business right now. As I gathered from the dear @Chinese-Dragon, you won't break the back of a super power unless you are close to being one. Otherwise, you are daydreaming.

It is a form of political insanity that is justified under intense propaganda. Lots have done it in the ME with minimal gain. Lots have either changed direction and gave up, or is no longer in business right now. As I gathered from the dear @Chinese-Dragon, you won't break the back of a super power unless you are close to being one. Otherwise, you are daydreaming.

You have to free yourself from the ones controlling you ( USA ) which you admitted yourself, Islam tells you to do this theres no option but to do so.

Iran practices a very modern version of Islam that promotes knowledge and skill and progress. Its in tune with the modern world. They are not missing on any scientific development.

But at the same time, it is not wise to fight them directly, unless you have the strength to do so.

But China is not out right hostile to the West like Iran.

Rational thought to consider costs and benefits is an afterthought for the mullahs. First they will act based on their worldview. It should be apparent than one can expect the mullahs to be Anti-USA.

But China is not out right hostile to the West like Iran.

Our main goal is economic development. This will increase our internal strength and help us to maintain stability.

Which is why Deng Xiaoping came up with the strategy "Tao guang yang hui", which involved us keeping a low profile and not going into any unnecessary conflicts.

We need several decades more in order to complete our current phase of economic development. After that, we will not need to fight the West, by becoming a developed country we will have already achieved our goal.

The Iranian theocratic leadership believes: (1) that the USA's culture is anti-Islamic and, therefore, inherently evil (the Great Satan) and dangerously influential among young people; and, (2) it is very useful to have a foreign enemy to blame for every failing so that the Iranian leadership, itself, can escape blame for internal problems.

Our main goal is economic development. This will increase our internal strength and help us to maintain stability.

Which is why Deng Xiaoping came up with the strategy "Tao guang yang hui", which involved us keeping a low profile and not going into any unnecessary conflicts.

We need several decades more in order to complete our current phase of economic development. After that, we will not need to fight the West, by becoming a developed country we will have already achieved our goal.

1 Billion people with the living standards of the West. Jesus no wonder the Americans are crapping themselves.

You have to free yourself from the ones controlling you ( USA ) which you admitted yourself, Islam tells you to do this theres no option but to do so.

You are correct in referring to my previous post - but a bit inaccurate. I think I used a stronger word than "control". What I am saying here is try to free yourself reasonably, not with enthusiastic speeches and claiming you manufacture stealthy jets that only exist in your wild dreams. You are shooting yourself in the foot if you overestimate your own capabilities. Guess what, the super powers continue to be super powers and they enjoy seeing your suicide ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom